Anyone for Nintedo DS WFC

Satanic Saint

Cool.. Now the big question.. :lol: .. Which all games use the DS MP..?? :lol: .. Never played, hence no idea.. :(

Mario Kart and Metroid Prime Hunters is a lot of fun.So is worms world warfare.These games are a lot of fun in MP.Also there are many other WFC games on DS but these are the most fun.

Mario Kart and Metroid Prime Hunters is a lot of fun.So is worms world warfare.These games are a lot of fun in MP.Also there are many other WFC games on DS but these are the most fun.

I van Play :chair:

and i love hotel dusk room ( the one in your pic :furious: )

Apparently can't connect to Nintendo WFC Service.. :devil: .. Changed my router security to WEP, and the connection was successful.. But not connecting in-game to WFC.. :|

What can be done..??

P.S:- Configured all settings manually.. Auto doesn't work for me..!! :/

Edit: Getting Error 52100 .. Tried everything on the site.. My router is a chinese one, TP-LINK.. :spank:

Apparently can't connect to Nintendo WFC Service.. :wave: .. Changed my router security to WEP, and the connection was successful.. But not connecting in-game to WFC.. :|

What can be done..??

P.S:- Configured all settings manually.. Auto doesn't work for me..!! :/

Edit: Getting Error 52100 .. Tried everything on the site.. My router is a chinese one, TP-LINK.. :P

Make sure that your cordless or microwave is not in the same room as your ds.Also add 10 digits more to your IP address.

Eg-If your computer IP address is 192.168.1.20,change your DS IP address to 192.168.1.30

Also sometimes you may have to turn off any device which is using wifi(computer,mobile etc.).By turn off I mean not connected to the wifi.

Are you using mtnl??And if it is what is your modem model no.??

Make sure that your cordless or microwave is not in the same room as your ds.Also add 10 digits more to your IP address.

Eg-If your computer IP address is 192.168.1.20,change your DS IP address to 192.168.1.30

Also sometimes you may have to turn off any device which is using wifi(computer,mobile etc.).By turn off I mean not connected to the wifi.

Are you using mtnl??And if it is what is your modem model no.??

1) Nopes.. No cordless device nearby.. Not even on the same floor.. :rofl:..

2) Already added 10 to the PC's IP address.. No luck.. :hug:

3) So you mean I need to shut down my lappy.. :panic:

4) Nopes.. using it's big brother, BSNL.. :cheers: ..

Edit: Tried again, with the lappy off.. I think it can access the router as the Wifi and the Internet lights keep on blinking, but afterwards it says " Unable to connect to Nintendo WFC ".. ^_^

.. Another thing to note is that till the last couple of seconds, the signal strength meter shows green, and then it shows red, throwing up error 52100.. Ninty's site isn't much help.. Practically tried everything.. :|

.. Another thing to note is that till the last couple of seconds, the signal strength meter shows green, and then it shows red, throwing up error 52100.. Ninty's site isn't much help.. Practically tried everything.. :|

I had the same problem but I fixed it somehow.Try adding 100 digits to your IP address in DS.I have done the same thing.

Also use Open DNS

Preffered-208.67.222.222

Alternate-208.67.220.220

You can also use these for your pc.

Lets see if it helps.

Edit-Also tell me the IP address you are using.

• 5 months later...

hi guys lets have mario kart ds match !!!

add me my fc is 451212679904 for mario kart

we can play fifa 10, bleach the blade of fate ,metriod prime hunters,ultimate mortal kombat

we can play fifa 10, bleach the blade of fate ,metriod prime hunters,ultimate mortal kombat

Archived