FIFA 11

pArth

so did it have 3D before ps3 had? and whats the point of saying big things ps3 having 3d when xbox already have it?

well crysis 2 is also 3d on all 3 platforms. :lol:

We don't still now how 3D on the 360 works. If it does work as well as it does on the PS3, I think MS wouldn't be keeping quiet about it. Even Arkham Asylum GOTY does 3D on 360, but thats with those paper glasses. Its not stereoscoping like the PS3 3D games.

peace

Yea but they still need the 3D Glasses right?

Will the Killzone 3D work with Normal LCD and 3D Glasses just like Batman AA??

nope, what glasses your referring to are that blue/red ones, that will work with any equipment, for active shutter or polaroid ones, the tv needs to be a 3dtv.

Oh ok ok so whats the point in buying a tv for lakhs if we can use the red and blue one? will it cause any defects?

I think the difference is after a couple of hours your eyes get blurry and your head might start aching and nausea might kick in as well......and that's just for 2 hours :fear:

Also, allegedly, lot of colour loss occurs using that tech. So, your choice......If you ask me......I don't need 3D at all thanks! :lol:

Oh I am a Retard i never knew that al the whiile. :lol:

If you are willing, you might try out an in-house experiment. The Batman AA GOTY edition for 360 comes with the earlier Gen 3D tech and red and blue glasses......you shall try it out and let us know how it its as an IVG experiment :fear:

So it do Support 3D just as PS3. Awesome. What greenberg said in that is pretty much not much wants 3D gaming at present.

Anyway sorry for the OT guys.

@DA

I Dont want to Die. :)

Archived