FIFA 11

pArth

why is all that fuss about 3d in nearly every game thread? if I recall correctly, its here for years already. I recall a racing game for pc, named trackmania nations. Wasn't that in 3d too? And all it needed was paper red/blue glasses, which costs hardly any money. Why do I need a big a$$ tv and special glasses for it? and anyways even with those special glasses, I can't play for more than an hour. I remember watching avatar, had an headache just after the interval. :D

On Topic:

Any new updates on new features to be added in Fifa 11? haven't heard anything new for ages!!

EA SPORTS UNVEILS CREATION CENTRE FOR FIFA 11

EA SPORTS unveiled today a new feature called Creation Centre that will provide football fans with the tools to customize content in FIFA 11 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation3 in new ways. Craft your own football player and create the team of your dreams using a web-based application at www.easportsfootball.com. Create a player by choosing his appearance, accessories and attributes and then create an original team with a distinctive crest and kits, complete with home stadium.

Fans will be able to share their created players and teams with friends and download into their console to play online, in Tournaments and in Kick-Off matches in FIFA 11. In addition, fans can choose player attributes and manage their created team’s formations and tactics right from the web. Creation Centre will launch when FIFA 11 is available in stores on Sept. 28 in North America and Oct. 1 in Europe and Asia.

“Having the ability to customize content in FIFA 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create,” said David Rutter, Producer of FIFA 11 on Xbox 360 and PS3. “Creation Centre will perfectly compliment the official league and team licenses that are the hallmark of the FIFA franchise.”

Also new this year in FIFA 11 is Custom Audio, which enables fans to assign chants for every team and league in the game. Fans can set their home club’s chants to play during player introductions, halftime, and after goals – even hearing their name echo in the stands of Old Trafford or San Siro with created chants for their Virtual Pro. Plus, fans now have the ability to play music from their hard drive in game.

^ Was on FSB a few days ago. I assumed somone would have posted it. So this probably means EU gets it even earlier. I wonder why they're releasing it sooner than the usual October window.

peace

maybe they're releasing it to make way for the EA Sports MMA :rofl:

and it says here that the NA release is Sep 28th and PAL release is Oct 2nd :P

In addition to revealing this player mode, EA has also dated the game this morning, with a US release due on September 28 and a PAL date of October 1.

Archived