Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

I'm still not able to redeem my online pass. It keeps saying that I can't redeem it now. I had to play using the 2-day free trial.

peace

The online passes r frking account locked :rant:

If ur account is US n if u r trying to use region 2 pass , it wont work...

But good thing is once u redeem the the pass in ur ps3 , u can use it in all the accounts activated on ur ps3 :D

P.S Thr was no problem with the online codes during moh release ,people dint know it was region locked..

which car is this event for?

Apologies Achilles for noticing your post a bit late. The car used for this event is Porsche Carrera GT. If you have any handy tips, I'm all ears...errr...eyes!

Except for the bad handling in this game there is not at all anything bad that i can say.Graphics are pretty good considering the fact that i have fully maxed it.Sometimes it looks gorgeous sometimes it looks pathetic.Oh and the time trials are way to f**king hard.Tried it two times and stopped after that.Awesome job by criterion. :coolspeak:

Except for the bad handling in this game there is not at all anything bad that i can say.Graphics are pretty good considering the fact that i have fully maxed it.Sometimes it looks gorgeous sometimes it looks pathetic.Oh and the time trials are way to f**king hard.Tried it two times and stopped after that.Awesome job by criterion. :coolspeak:

I heard someone else also mention that it has bad handling? What do you mean? The cars handle just fine IMO.

And I can't believe some of you are complaining of rubberbanding AI in an arcade racer. Pretty much every arcade racer has it because it serves a purpose. You crash often in this game and if there wasn't rubberbanding, you'd never win a race because even with one crash the AI would take an insurmountable lead

@screenshots: Doesn't look significantly better than the PS3 version. In some of them it looks worse.

peace

Archived