Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

saw the trailer but i m still skeptical about this game.... well for me best nfs till date is MostWanted no other nfs games is as awesome as that one for me. but then again this is Hot pursuit rebirth by Burnout Gods so few their trade mark thing which is going to be there is piss filter and awesome takedown sequence.

also wanted to ask what happend to the original Most wanted developers?? where r they ?? any idea :rofl: do they quit ???

On the topic the game does looks good no doubt. its been ages waiting for the proper NfS game.

The best NFS to date is Porsche Unleashed.

QFT again.

Those who feel MW was the best NFS probably haven't played the pre-Underground NFS games. That was the real NFS. Exotic cars, beautiful tracks and none of that Fast & Furious-inspired crap.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Hands-On

The game focuses on two different playable classes--the cop and the racer. The relationship will be "like a dog chasing down a rabbit," according to Sullivan. He said, "We want the racer to feel like the rabbit, and the cop to feel like the dog." Like the dog, the cop is more powerful--not only will police cars be faster, they also won't take damage. Racers actually have it pretty tough in comparison--they'll have more speed and stealth-related power-ups, but they'll take damage every time a cop car hits them. Like the rabbit, the racer should feel vulnerable to attack and will have to outsmart the cop to survive.

The cop can call in roadblocks and helicopter support, drop a spike strip, or send out an electromagnetic pulse that reverses the racer's controls. The racer, meanwhile, can use a cloak, a decoy car, and a radar jammer to throw the cops off his tail, while the nitrous boost will take you "faster than you've ever been in a Need for Speed game." Given Criterion's expertise in destructibility, it was no surprise to see a crash replay when the cop takes down the racer. Sullivan promises to take this "100 times further" in the finished game.

finally some nfs game worst wasting time on !!!! shift n all the recent crappy games made me hate the series !

me n my brother used to play multi player on hot pursuit for hours n used to bet 10-20rs. per race ! hehe !

trailer looks awesome ! now its wait n watch !

Felt like burnout on crack :lol:

exactly...reminded me of crashes from Paradise...and same camera angle too B)

but still...this is NFS...so :eyebrow:

Hum log ka government toh spend bhi nahi karta hai aur economy bhi jhula deta hai. :lol:

:P

QFT again.

Those who feel MW was the best NFS probably haven't played the pre-Underground NFS games. That was the real NFS. Exotic cars, beautiful tracks and none of that Fast & Furious-inspired crap.

FAIL!

GAH.. I remember very little of the old NFS games >_>

haha cockeyed :O

I liked MW because of the overall feel that game generates is intense because of which i like it the most i have played both underground games and still i like MW the most...... i m not denying that those r also great games but its again about personal favs so opinion differes from person to person.

Edit : got the song :eyebrow:

Archived