Twisted Metal

Nemo

No reviews out yet :scratchchin:

Weird

IGN is working on it , they might release it within this week or next , many sites are working on PSVita game reviews , i am waiting for GST2 Review but none so far from big sites

GST 2 got 6.5 from gamespot

Thanks bro :)

And about twisted metal , IGN - Twisted Metal rocks way harder than Valentine's Day! & considering what stuff lovers do this is really reassuring , will buy the game when the prices fall i hope so at least , Black March FTW !

Its really strange to see that people here are on fence whether to buy it or not. I understand lot of us in our age group may not have played previous iterations of TM, but come on ... this franchise has a legacy. Its the game that turned many heads towars PS 1 when the console is still trying to establish during its era.

And just ignore all the reviews ... forums like Neogaf are so excited and happy that the franchise is back with more awesome gameplay ... I knew lot of people over there spent sleepless night and stood in queue outside stores to pick up this game on feb - 14, ditching their girlfriends.

Unless u r really weird or from a different planet or really can't dig into car combat genre ... u should buy this game. I repeat, u should buy this awesome game ! For God's sake and Gaming sake !

And some one talking about graphics for a TM game ..? Guys this game runs @ 60 FPS ... silky smooth, with all the explosions happening on screen.

I'm sorry for my over reaction, but pls encourage games like TM which banks on its awesome gameplay rather than cinematics and story ... at the end of the day we are talking about a game, not a movie or CG animation.

Archived