Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nemo

Twisted Metal

219 posts in this topic

TBH. I was expecting 3000/- for this and i would have bought it day one even then and now its just 1980/- (with intencity coupon)

AND WTF GUYS HOW COME U FORGETTING THE "TM BLACK" which is included as pre-order bonus...

Its totally worth it 2 games for 2k wat else do u want :threatenlumber:

TM Black is Every new Copy Bro :thumbsup: Preorder bonus is 'Axel'

I forgot that i'm having Final Exams & watched this 27Min epic Jaffe's Vid......Lol,Goodbye IVG,Damn Exams :samui:

There's going to be a Demo on PSN & a small Patch,Be sure to check the demo folks.Skip to 8 min for the demo

source: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Twisted-Metal-Demo-Day-One-Patch-Confirmed-38853.html

Edited by Dbz_479

I cannot wait for this game. I used to play it for hours on my PS1. Id' play it a day before my Maths exam :P Needless to say how that went. But, really, can't wait. Add me on psn if you guys would like too :D

I cannot wait for this game. I used to play it for hours on my PS1. Id' play it a day before my Maths exam :P Needless to say how that went. But, really, can't wait. Add me on psn if you guys would like too :D

nice will add you :bigyellowgrin:

are you playing the mp demo?

It's not a beta :P

It's final version

Last night i search for the demo on psn & it was titled " Twisted Metal Beta or Beta-3" anyway i can't wait to try this so will download it

I played the demo, looks good so far. Was a bit drunk last night so can't really say how good it was :P

But the game looked and played great at solid 60 fps.