Journey

HundredProofSam

"Sony has a more artistic and adult-focused taste. They care about how grown-ups feel toward their games," Chen told Gamesbeat.

"The player who owns a PlayStation 3 is more likely to be interested in artistic games compared to Wii and Xbox 360."

Chen's games include Journey and Flower, just two of a number of independent PlayStation Network releases with a more intellectual or artistic cast. Sony's Jack Buser was happy to confirm that this is a market Sony is keen to corner ahead of the competition.

"Our primary PSN audience is indeed more adult, and many of our best-selling titles appeal to this demographic," he said.

"Many PlayStation and PSN games have themes that require a user to think and feel about a deep, immersive gameplay experience, and we see that exemplified in the success of titles like Flower, Journey, and Heavy Rain. Titles like these can only be found on PlayStation, and our users enjoy the emotional and thematic sophistication of their games, especially with our digital offerings."

I agree that Sony is willing to give these kind of games more attention and exposure, and this is very much a good thing… but as far as the assumption that PlayStation gamers are somehow more refined in taste goes…laughing.gif

Edited by ScrewyAurum

Is it so? Then why did you pm me asking to team-tag with Bikky's CC?

Mod/admin who deleted my post can shed some light.

Doing it via PM is not banned, its only in the open firums can the mods stop us,hundreds of users do it...

Is it so? Then why did you pm me asking to team-tag with Bikky's CC?

Mod/admin who deleted my post can shed some light.

Lot of stuff happen on pm and that is none of our concern, but not allowed on forums also the reason sale of psn games is not allowed on forums :)

You must be staring at landscapes or rolling in sand all that time.

There's no frigging challenge in the game, forget challenge no gameplay at all. Its quite disappointing that they nailed it in Flower and couldnt even come close in this. It looks drop dead gorgeous though.

bought the game .... and experience has been real good almost equally good for me and my 4and half year old kid as well .... enjoyed it thoroghly .. though played only for about 20-30 mins so far