Journey

HundredProofSam

^@ :rofl:

Sach sach bata tuney khela bhi hai GT5 dhang se? :lol:

Level 20 -A Spec, B Spec- 17.

A-spec-beginner,amateur and i think Professional also all complete with all golds...

Over 65 cars in garage

all this since over 2 week or so when i started full game again with new wheel....I have to setup the wheel and then again wrap it up ..... everytime i sit to play gt5 ..and i cannot do that other than on weekends or when not caught up with lot of work...so whatever hours i can i do catch up on this game and i love it every moment of it.....infact i will write about it soon as a personal take on gt5 soon on write for us section....

so all said and done .....its over 1.6 year old game ...yet never do i feel like its a day old for me.....

i had licenese all gold in b and a complete as well but on previous ps3 save file :(

Kamina sony not allowed for cloud saving for non-plus members....nahi toh mera level abhi aur bhi superb hota..:cry:

Level 20 -A Spec, B Spec- 17.

A-spec-beginner,amateur and i think Professional also all complete with all golds...

Over 65 cars in garage

my stats are better & i havn't played it since Jan.. :P.

Edited by Zodak™

my stats are better & i havn't played it since Jan.. :P.

You or anyone's stats should be better than mine.. ...comeon i have started full game from scratch just abt 2 weeks back...what do you expect?? beside like i said i lost my file also and then about afor many months the game was lying with me just like that.........What PD has achieved in my personal opinion is great stuff.....you say its over rated...and went on cribbing about the 800 standard cars and what not....yet this same car racing game thread is very much active and it says something and that is people playing still love it.....beside it has give sony awesome sales.....so a gaming studio that has managed to achieve sales as well as critical acclaim from fans and gamers not the first time but many times over ....why should it not deserve the high praises??....

Hell...Where did my post go? :mellow:

So.. it occurred to me that someone actually deleted my post, contrary to what I thought earlier that I posted in some other thread by mistake but I did not.

My post was about PSN sharing and its not violating any forum rules. So why was it deleted?

To be honest, I couldn't care any less about splitting the cost, its just sticking the CC into PSN and creating a new account which I want to avoid.