HD STB channels, packages and providers thread.

Aftrunner

You don't need a bigger dish for HD. You can even pick up terrestrial HD transmissions with a normal antenna.

@F@tm@n: Still, no harm in helping someone out :rant:

You don't need a bigger dish for HD. You can even pick up terrestrial HD transmissions with a normal antenna.

@F@tm@n: Still, no harm in helping someone out :rant:

All the info on TS HD is just a google search away. They have an official site for Christ's sake !! :( ..

And their FAQs are pretty well covered..!!

Just called the cust care n the guy over thr said that it's ryt now available in Delhi but not in new Delhi

n then he said that if I opt for a new connection then I might get it

assholes

Come on guys. Read the f**king FAQ :rant:

5th question for spoon feds :/

Thats why we have a forum bro...

No harm in helping people out.

We could all just read the Faq's for everything in life and have the answers to everything!

Chill...

All the info on TS HD is just a google search away. They have an official site for Christ's sake !! :rant: ..

And their FAQs are pretty well covered..!!

Not everyone has the time to read a FAQ. And why waste time googling when you can just ASK someone? It was a yes/no answer at most.

That's what this forum is for, right? :(

Well, I had been promised by a stupid jackass at Croma that "yes saar we have HD tata sky". I reached there and he said saar we have tata sky+ with recorder. In HD we have Sun tv :suicide: WTF, wasted my time and petrol!!..

Will wait for Airtel now as I am an existing airtel subscriber, though I am hearing that Tata sky is better than Airtel overall in picture quality (I know its all SD, but even then)

Well, I had been promised by a stupid jackass at Croma that "yes saar we have HD tata sky". I reached there and he said saar we have tata sky+ with recorder. In HD we have Sun tv :suicide: WTF, wasted my time and petrol!!..

Will wait for Airtel now as I am an existing airtel subscriber, though I am hearing that Tata sky is better than Airtel overall in picture quality (I know its all SD, but even then)

TBH.. my earlier set top box from Hathway was miles better than Tata Sky and Airtel.

But they keep fighting with ESPN Star :huh: so there was no choice but to stop using their services.

Am waiting for details on Airtel HD as well :chair:

Honestly, I've had terrible experiences with all these telecom companies last month as I tried getting my landline and broadband connection to my new place. Seriously took 2-3 half days to stay back home and ensure that the bloody engineer shows up and still m facing issues. I think I'll wait till HD is available all over and then get it. Dont want the early bird hassles

Thats why we have a forum bro...

No harm in helping people out.

We could all just read the Faq's for everything in life and have the answers to everything!

Chill...

Not everyone has the time to read a FAQ. And why waste time googling when you can just ASK someone? It was a yes/no answer at most.

That's what this forum is for, right? :huh:

Edited: Bah !!.. I feel guilty. :P

Sorry fellas ( that includes you too CAD :chair: ). Let's continue. :suicide:

Bought TataSky HD today evening :suicide: ,gonna get it installed tomm.I heard that ESPN HD is only for the fifa world cup :chair: I so badly wanna watch EPL in HD :huh:

After that what?

Are you still going to have to pay the monthly fees for a non HD channel?

U get the HD pack for free for a year....

There is no stopping them from adding a separate sports channels hd bouquet.... is there now?

I too am gonna wait for more details and channels to get added before dishing out 3 grand.

U get the HD pack for free for a year....

There is no stopping them from adding a separate sports channels hd bouquet.... is there now?

I too am gonna wait for more details and channels to get added before dishing out 3 grand.

wont the HD sports be part of the HD Gold pack?

Archived