Ninokuni

Keyofx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
That Studio Ghibli Game Is Finally Coming to the PS3 (But It’s Expensive!)

About a thousand years ago, Fukuoka-based game developer revealed it was working on a PlayStation 3 version of Ni no Kuni, its collaboration with venerated anime house Studio Ghibli.

That PS3 version will finally be out on the PS3 on November 17, according to the latest issue of Famitsu. It will cost ¥8,800, which is US$115 in American money. But before you think that's crazy expensive, remember, Disney Dollars are not only worth more than American money, they have pictures of Mickey Mouse on them.

Even for Japan, though, ¥8,800 is pricey—it's the high end of the spectrum. Or as I like to say, the overpriced end. And boy oh boy, do I ever say that. Like all the freaking time.

Ni no Kuni was first revealed in 2008, and the DS version, Ni no Kuni: Shikkoku no Madoshi, was released in December 2010.

http://kotaku.com/5833844/that-studio-ghibli-game-is-finally-coming-to-the-ps3-but-its-expensive

yaar give us western release date plzz.........

• 2 weeks later...
PS3 Exclusive Ni No Kuni US Release Confirmed

Tom Hopkins

TGS: Level-5 bringing beautiful Studio Ghibli game West.

Published on Sep 16, 2011

Professor Layton developer Level-5 has confirmed that its gorgeous-looking PS3-exclusive collaboration with Spirited Away/Howl's Moving Castle/Ponyo animation house Studio Ghibli will be localised in English and released in the US.

Calls for a western release have been coming from anime and games fans alike after astonishing footage from the game was revealed.

Ni no Kuni launches in Japan on 17 November, and Level-5 has now confirmed it will launch in North America in early 2012.

No word yet on a European release, but an import-able English-language version is big news.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1057461/ps3_exclusive_ni_no_kuni_us_release_confirmed.html

:wOOtjumpy:

Fk XIII-2, this is the JRPG to go for in Q1 2012..

Level 5 <3

even ff13-2 is looking to be great game...but yeah this is not to be missed at any cost....and this is very anticipated title for me too...have been following it and i dont usually do that for many games.

what do these Japanese ppl smoke?

whatever it is...i would like too....

• 1 month later...

hey bro...why is namco a good choice?? they screwed up with Dark souls LE contents ...at firstthey said we gonna get all things physical and then changed it to digintal...on top they did not even manage to fulfil all orders for dark souls le...i love namco but seeing all this kinda feel like they not right choice...still correct me if i am wrong..

Archived