Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

:roflroll:

kudos to the hacker, lol soooooooo...................much content on the disc, & its locked lol

way to gooooooooo.................:rofl:

I bet we'll have to download those 1kb unlock files for $20 or $15 :P

I know crappy did the same with MvC3, but those were 2 characters, these r god damn 12 & I'm still gettin it :\

LOL Bryan looks like a freakin gorilla instead of being badass

What is this netcode thing ?

read the gamespot review, they did not even talk about the gems or pandora, what an awesome review :rofl:

They did talk about them but not in detail , anyway Classic Game Room gives great Reviews on YT

dude they made a passing remark about the core of the fighting system working here, that is like saying that GOW is a game where an angry dude kills Gods with swords, and then end the review there. It is so moronic that I had to laugh.

These tactics are here to stay ... tell me one major game coming out this year without DLC ( Disk Locked Content ) :P

You people need to understand that Game devs are human beings too , they dont work for free ..... The cost of making games are increasing , yet the price,sales,revenue remains the same ...So DLC is an effective way of making up the cost ....

The game already comes with 43 characters , thats way more than mortal kombat or MvC3.... The only thing i hate about Capcoms stupid fukin policies is the fact that , the characters are just there.... but we need to wait for months to download them for a false impression that they are "supporting" the game :doh: .... Cant they just put them as Day 1 DLC ... but then they will get bad publicity .... ugh this is a fukin vicious cycle....

Now some of you might think why doesnt Capcom just keep the Data at HQ and then let the people download it ?..Just like MK right? .... WRONG , Fukin MS has stupid policies about how much DLC you are allowed to put in XBL...

Netcode tell me what is it ? is it a online pass ? why does everyone face a prob with it someone said netcode is bad for MK Too while we were posting back then

netcode generally refers to the networking code of a game, it relates to many factors like latency, command inputs, stability etc. during online play

games with good n proper networking code run smoothly online with little or no input lag. These fighting games try to install a proper netcode to their games so as 1 can play online smoothly with comparatively less amount of lag.

I think GGPO's netcode is best after playing 3rd strike online, atleast we can play with our buddies smoothly

@shadow > you hated DLC Now you like it , Ono ne tereko paise khilaye kya :P , but i am more worried about ay gameplay imbalances if any & whether they can be fixed by patches alone

@darkniks > Thanks man :)

These tactics are here to stay ... tell me one major game coming out this year without DLC ( Disk Locked Content ) :P

You people need to understand that Game devs are human beings too , they dont work for free ..... The cost of making games are increasing , yet the price,sales,revenue remains the same ...So DLC is an effective way of making up the cost ....

The game already comes with 43 characters , thats way more than mortal kombat or MvC3.... The only thing i hate about Capcoms stupid fukin policies is the fact that , the characters are just there.... but we need to wait for months to download them for a false impression that they are "supporting" the game :doh: .... Cant they just put them as Day 1 DLC ... but then they will get bad publicity .... ugh this is a fukin vicious cycle....

Now some of you might think why doesnt Capcom just keep the Data at HQ and then let the people download it ?..Just like MK right? .... WRONG , Fukin MS has stupid policies about how much DLC you are allowed to put in XBL...

+24

I got some $$$ :fear: .... the thing is i do hate DLC ... but its something that cant really be helped .... Games used to cost 50$ in PS2 times , and now its 60$ .... everyone hated that too , but nothing can be done ....

But i do admit Capcom is super greedy when it comes to this DLC thing ... heck they even charged for a Hard Difficulty mode in Megaman 9 :rofl:

Badhoe timeline

man this game sucks, casual fest

OMG xyz character is sooooo awesome, still not buying

@Xyz, yea it'll sell well. whatever I am not buying

ONO you troll <_<

Game releases

Godammi it's soooooooo good, thank gawd I preordered

:P

^^ I cancelled after seeing the on disc stuff .... Temporarily modding mah Xbox to play as everyone :fear:...

Edit :

Check out the costumes....really good..

@shado

dunno man but

sometimes u sound like a Desi Seth Killian

@_@ ... u din read a thing i said did you ...

This is what Seth killian would have said " The characters are still being developed as we speak , they are definitely NOT on disc " :lol:

You people need to understand that Game devs are human beings too , they dont work for free ..... The cost of making games are increasing , yet the price,sales,revenue remains the same ...

Can't agree more as an IT guy. We make a software and then the company sells it. if it is suddenly available for free (pirating) or the guy who bough one sells it to another guy without me getting anything (used games sales) The company's profits reduce, they need to make profit some other way. Either that or the company shuts down and a lot of people, including me, loose jobs. Simple as that.

Archived