Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

umm thats just because capcom pricing in india is fuked up .... everywhere else its 40$ for 12 characters , if each character released for say 5$ or 7$(like MK) it comes to 60-80$ to buy em all....

Lols Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition with all DLC Characters & 15 Skins & maybe a blu-ray movie is for Rs.1799 here , some sites are giving discounts too :bigyellowgrin: , MK do care about their fans as it seems :)

Lols Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition with all DLC Characters & 15 Skins & maybe a blu-ray movie is for Rs.1799 here , some sites are giving discounts too :bigyellowgrin: , MK do care about their fans as it seems :)

Right so MK + 4 new characters is 40$

while MvC3 + 12 characters is also 40$ (Proly even more cheap if you decide to sell MvC3)

ill let you pick the better deal...

Like i said just cause WB has better pricing in india alone doesnt mean you are getting a better deal...

MK fans had to pay 60$ for MK and 28$ for all the 4 character unlocks...

And lets not forget about their GOD TIER netcode which they simply refuse to fix.... MK charges waaay more than Capcom , its just people are too stupid to see why DLC is bad ...

MK devs can only hope to obtain but a mere fraction of this man's power..

35a3n8n.jpg

Seeing their 'Netcode of the year' worthy region locked netcode,online pass, over priced as fk dlc chars, irritating balance patch,

I don't think so mate.

They might have fixed some of those issues in the Komplete Edition except the online pass , wait for the gamers response on it , don't fume unknowingly :doh:

Right so MK + 4 new characters is 40$

Did not buy the game at the launch date coz i wanted it for a price below 2000 & the kollectors edition was costly here than the states , i thought they would make a better GOTY Like edition when they won 2 awards in the Spyke TV VGA Awards the major being the best fighting game of 2011 & it did beat UMVC3 & SF3 Alpha max for that title

while MvC3 + 12 characters is also 40$ (Proly even more cheap if you decide to sell MvC3)

ill let you pick the better deal...

I Did not own the MVC3 Game so for me it's a tragic price of Rs.2499 & what gamer in his right mind would buy MVC3 FOTW , every other reviewer stated that UMVC3 removed the imbalance of characters , like hulk , magneto which were constantly used online as they were more balanced & over powered than other characters

And why is SF Considered god like here , my friend fumes at SF Saying it ripped of many things from King Of Fighters franchise along with some other fighters , is it because it's just used in major tournaments

I do like the combo system but to be frank KOF too has awesome combos & the characters appeal more , SFXT Will be the first game that i will be buying for the console just because i love how the tekken characters are perfectly suitable for the awesome animation style & now the models too seem to be slimmed

I Hate only one thing about DLC , if your HD Gets formatted due to a wrong PS3 Shutdown or any other issue you will lose all DLC Right or can you back it up somehow ?

Did not buy the game at the launch date coz i wanted it for a price below 2000 & the kollectors edition was costly here than the states , i thought they would make a better GOTY Like edition when they won 2 awards in the Spyke TV VGA Awards the major being the best fighting game of 2011 & it did beat UMVC3 & SF3 Alpha max for that title

WTF?? ... and Spike VGA :rofl: ... tahts the only place a game like MK can win ,mostly coz its made by americans :giggle: .... lets not forget other sites where it went mostly to MvC and KOF...

every other reviewer stated that UMVC3 removed the imbalance of characters , like hulk , magneto which were constantly used online as they were more balanced & over powered than other characters

And why is SF Considered god like here , my friend fumes at SF Saying it ripped of many things from King Of Fighters franchise along with some other fighters , is it because it's just used in major tournaments

oh i dont know ... maybe it has something to do with the fact that SF practically MADE the genre? .... And id like to know this "other" fighters your friends refer too...

KOF is a great franchise , since they also try to innovate and create new mechanics .... Unlike gimmicks (MK fatality) . KOF is also made by the same team that made SF2 ... who in turn later made SF4 O_o , weird fukin cycle ...

I also find it funny how you compare the price of a year old game to a new one .... You can also buy SFxT next year when theres a Super edition for cheap online .... see? SF do care about their fans...

I Hate only one thing about DLC , if your HD Gets formatted due to a wrong PS3 Shutdown or any other issue you will lose all DLC Right or can you back it up somehow ?

Its also annoying when you want to take the game over to a friends place but cant :/ ... I hope they release both Disc and DLC like AE ...

They might have fixed some of those issues in the Komplete Edition except the online pass , wait for the gamers response on it , don't fume unknowingly :doh:

I Did not own the MVC3 Game so for me it's a tragic price of Rs.2499 & what gamer in his right mind would buy MVC3 FOTW , every other reviewer stated that UMVC3 removed the imbalance of characters , like hulk , magneto which were constantly used online as they were more balanced & over powered than other characters

I do like the combo system but to be frank KOF too has awesome combos & the characters appeal more , SFXT Will be the first game that i will be buying for the console just because i love how the tekken characters are perfectly suitable for the awesome animation style & now the models too seem to be slimmed

Spike VGA are the MTV Awards equivalent for gaming industry.

You should stop listening to what other way & form your own opinions bro.

a) Balance & Umvc3 are like North Pole & South Pole, they can never be together.

B) I bought Mvc3 for 2999(It sold like hot cakes btw) & Umvc3 for 2500, they are the only game released in 2011 that I am still playing.

c) 12 new chars in Umvc3 >>>> MK komplete edition, given the structure of the game.

d) Every character is OPed online due to lag & cheap shadow approved tactics.

e)Kof 13 is the best FG of '11 followed by Umvc3, MK is a bad taste in the mouth.

f) MK scene is dead along with online scene as well.

g) SF4 revived the genre, it's fun to play, it's considered godlyk everywhere with few random salt thrown in the mix.

Plus you can download upto 5 times, now 2 though

Disc release is faaaaasr better

MK devs can only hope to obtain but a mere fraction of this man's power..

35a3n8n.jpg

or the man behind him in red tshirt.

I think the Kayo episode left him broken(Like me)

Poor SuperYen(/Googles thigh pics)

& here we go again comparing fighting games, guys stick to the topic

@Nitro bro u like MK Komplete Edition then go for it.........just don't expect online play, for me I luv all the fighters whether its umvc3, kof13, mk, tekken, or scv

I even bought MK Kollectors Edition from uk just for the sake of old skool type n figurine, but when it comes to online n netcode, its a big flop, so don't count on it.

btw who told u maggy n hulk were godlk in vanilla mvc3 :lol: talk bout hulk he got new move with immense super armor, n maggy got better n better with a new also. I think u misread it, or u haven't heard of a guy named Albert Wesker B)

EDIT:- don't buy SFxT at full retail price for Rs. 3499, wait until they drop the price, by the time u get the game for cheap u can download those 12 DLC fighters along with it. This way u won't feel bad or cheated

lol wtf? go water your garden or something

talking of overpowered characters in MvC3 and not even mentioning Sentinel/Dark Phoenix, yeah you played the game, sure :lol:

Also for the DLC you can get it twice now for PS3, earlier it was 5 times. But frankly how many PS3 owners you know who have corrupts hard drives that were not tinkered with, I know none.

talking of overpowered characters in MvC3 and not even mentioning Sentinel/Dark Phoenix, yeah you played the game, sure :lol:

Also for the DLC you can get it twice now for PS3, earlier it was 5 times. But frankly how many PS3 owners you know who have corrupts hard drives that were not tinkered with, I know none.

Sentinel.....OP?

<_<

Mah tin can B tier yo,

assist though A tier

Sentinel.....OP?

<_<

Mah tin can B tier yo,

assist though A tier

& Dark Phoenix now LOL tier since meter gain amount has been reduced

FIXED

I'm surprised to see nobody noticed good ol' Wesker n his nerfs :huh:

got hit by the nerf train real badly, but he removed his sunglasses in the end

EDIT:- don't buy SFxT at full retail price for Rs. 3499, wait until they drop the price, by the time u get the game for cheap u can download those 12 DLC fighters along with it. This way u won't feel bad or cheated

I Turned off my PS3 Once from the top plug to which the power supply of ps3 was connected & when i turned it on , ps3 displayed a message saying it was turned of improperly & i had to restore it or something then it did the long restoration & then i had to do the setup again , no trophies were gone , i did not have any demos then so donno if data is lost

But isn't there a way to backup the digital downloads ?

So I was following the Cross-Over videos by Maximillian and boy has he done some good job there, the game as it stands now seems very interesting and versatile due to the enormous number of options available

this game will require lots of training :)

this game will require lots of training :)

Training is really a awesome things , makes me think i am doing the stuff out of Naruto , DBZ only on a virtual field , i hope it is easy to master with the joystick , i can't import a fighting stick :(

Archived