Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shadoken

Street Fighter X Tekken

935 posts in this topic

I got some $$$ :fear: .... the thing is i do hate DLC ... but its something that cant really be helped .... Games used to cost 50$ in PS2 times , and now its 60$ .... everyone hated that too , but nothing can be done ....

But i do admit Capcom is super greedy when it comes to this DLC thing ... heck they even charged for a Hard Difficulty mode in Megaman 9 :rofl:

Badhoe timeline

man this game sucks, casual fest

OMG xyz character is sooooo awesome, still not buying

@Xyz, yea it'll sell well. whatever I am not buying

ONO you troll <_<

Game releases

Godammi it's soooooooo good, thank gawd I preordered

:P

^^ I cancelled after seeing the on disc stuff .... Temporarily modding mah Xbox to play as everyone :fear:...

Edit :

Check out the costumes....really good..

@shado

dunno man but

sometimes u sound like a Desi Seth Killian

@_@ ... u din read a thing i said did you ...

This is what Seth killian would have said " The characters are still being developed as we speak , they are definitely NOT on disc " :lol:

Edited by Shadoken

You people need to understand that Game devs are human beings too , they dont work for free ..... The cost of making games are increasing , yet the price,sales,revenue remains the same ...

Can't agree more as an IT guy. We make a software and then the company sells it. if it is suddenly available for free (pirating) or the guy who bough one sells it to another guy without me getting anything (used games sales) The company's profits reduce, they need to make profit some other way. Either that or the company shuts down and a lot of people, including me, loose jobs. Simple as that.

So is there a VS Mode for offline multiplayer , does the co-op mean the story of 2 characters looking for pandora box , why would anyone want to play that online ?

So is there a VS Mode for offline multiplayer , does the co-op mean the story of 2 characters looking for pandora box , why would anyone want to play that online ?

online VS (ranked/endless)

It will not be patched and apologies for the manual inclusion. Seems it was an oversight. The difference has to do with how XBL differs from how it handles online and offline accounts.

According to the team:

"PS3 version: It is possible to mix and match online and offline players for scramble battles and pair play battles. Two local players can play on the same PS3 using 1 PSN ID, and play against other players online.

360 version: It is NOT possible to mix and match online and offline players for scramble battles and pair play battles. So you either have to have all players be offline and local (so 4 players, 1 xbox) or have all the players be online (4 players, 4 xboxs)."

This is kinda confusing for me , just tell me will there be a Player VS Player offline multiplayer mode ? for the PS3 Version

Edited by NitroNeo

Thanks shadow & since you have the x360 version do the same offline MP Modes exist in it too ? i love the x360 controller so i am confused about which version to get, PS3 version has some really cool exclusive characters like Cole , pacman & the 2 cats , so confusing , is the PS3 Controller as good as x360 controller for the SF combat engine ?