Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

Guile with auto block gem :panic:

will be moronic as every time the gem activates he will loose a meter bar, basically if you are smart then execute a block string as soon as he has meter, he will lose it if he cannot block properly, with out meter he is a toast anyways

:lol:

he does not need a fightstick, it is not required for trolling :P

you jelly cause you can't expose my fraud :P

Anyways I want to get better in Mahvel, so a fs would help, btw you already have a stick <_<

Online is err strange, I mean I always find a lot of endless lobbies, but am still to find even a single ranked match, I just can't understand what is the problem there, I tried setting all the parameters to "any" and still no one showed up, funny

Also a couple of hours more into the game and another thing is set in stone, Poison should be on your team, she would sure distract the opponent at least once, heck she may distract even you once :P

Another thing to note is that the controls have been toned down to make it even more execution friendly, the shortcut to SRKs still work and the super motions are now only one rotation, the super for charge characters (tried Rog) seem to be simpler as only one motion (back charge to forward is required instead of back charge forward back forward in SF4)

moreover, most super arts are easily cancelled from a normal move, mostly medium punches or kicks which make them hell easy to land as you can link the light attacks to medium attacks for all characters. basically one mistake (say a blocked srk and be ready to eat a Super).

most of the replays that I saw replay channel had people playing the game more like SF4 with two characters, they would just tag in at err strange times, very few used launchers and tagged in while a move from the point character was still going on, people are still not at the top of the game, most people anyways.

quick question, are there ways to go into cross arts, i mean combo into them, say like a wall bounce, heck I should try this tonight.

dunno if this was posted earlier or not -

It's so easy. can't wait for the stick to arrive to try switching and launchers with it. Love the launchers.

@avkash - u don't have to act like a dick dude.

i can do the launchers n switching with the controller as well.

i'm just excited about the fighting stick.

I suck at fighting games but this game is the easiest i've found in fighting games.

Owning a stick is just hype.Just stick to whatever controller you feel comfortable with.

Trust me, personal experience

totally agree with this wholeheartedly.

@vito bro u can try it out but don't expect things to get easy just becuz its a fightstick, its takes time for transition

meh Xiao alread has an infinit..............guess I got a new main :bigyellowgrin:

by the time u get this game n start with ur MAIN, she'll be patched already

Archived