Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

fuk that stupid blanka toy lol... more news at Captivate event...

that f**k Blanka figure makes a perfect cover as what it is ... a f**king Troll

Ono has used Twitter better than anybody else :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For some reason I'm less hyped for SFxT after this new gameplay trailer. I wish it didn't look like SFIV/SSFIV because the move cancelling mechanics screw with my head. It doesn't look as mechanically sound as SFIV. On the upside, it looks like it gives a lot of freedom for combos

For some reason I'm less hyped for SFxT after this new gameplay trailer. I wish it didn't look like SFIV/SSFIV because the move cancelling mechanics screw with my head. It doesn't look as mechanically sound as SFIV. On the upside, it looks like it gives a lot of freedom for combos

ur right but there will b another version for sfxtekken.it will be tekkenxsf lokks like tekken gameplay

after seein this trailer ryu is weak.if u already got hype in this trailer darknis wait umtil u see this sakura vs xiayou rufus vs bob seth vs jinpachi.the real battle is between jin vs ryu.kazya will first fight ryu then ryu looses n then akuma appears he kills ryu n then evilryu appears a rumar has that evry character in sf will appear includin oni.ryu is weak.shoud be evilryu

well thats the information i got from a best friend

Dont really care about the story , since there isnt gonna be one anyway (just like MvC) ... But that Trailer was damn cool ... I liked the music a lot .. but i din like the voices ... it felt reallly out of place and it was mostly bad....

Gameplay looks OKish now... nothing too impressive... too much juggling like tekken :thumbdown: ..( not suiting 2D games too much )

Ryu and Ken look much better now, they dont look like the gorilla SF4 versions...

Edit : am watching that trailer again ... the way Ken says Hadooken is too damn funny LOL :lol: ....

Edit 2 : This game has launchers wtf????.... ono get this sh*t together ... this aint marvel

Its coming to the PC as well lol

The crossover fighting game is due out on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2012.

I think they should keep it console exclusive for a few months... if they dont want this to get pirated to sh*t like SF4 ...

Edit : Ok you can be 100% sure this aint the final version... since Arcades isnt mentioned.... Expect an Arcade release about 6 months after console release (with some new chars) .... and then console DLC after that...

All this with some very painful trolling ....

I want Daigo Umehara to be in the game :mellow: ... hes a national hero....

Edit : Heres the song used in that Trailer

Its pretty cool.... and the vid got half of its views today after SFxT trailer :lol:

after seein this trailer ryu is weak.if u already got hype in this trailer darknis wait umtil u see this sakura vs xiayou rufus vs bob seth vs jinpachi.the real battle is between jin vs ryu.kazya will first fight ryu then ryu looses n then akuma appears he kills ryu n then evilryu appears a rumar has that evry character in sf will appear includin oni.ryu is weak.shoud be evilryu

well thats the information i got from a best friend

Man not only are your posts hard to read, they're annoying too. Same friend who said AE is April 26th?

ya and sry for my bad english i m jus a school student

See Sephi, not everybody is grown up enough so that you can answer rudely to them. about time you realized this

don't bother kid, and please stop getting hyped about the crazy story lines. they mean nothing really :)

Gameplay looks OKish now... nothing too impressive... too much juggling like tekken :thumbdown: ..( not suiting 2D games too much )

Ryu and Ken look much better now, they dont look like the gorilla SF4 versions...

one of the images in the trailer is marked with a HUGE star and says "Work in Progress" The games still looks good though

Edit 2 : This game has launchers wtf????.... ono get this sh*t together ... this aint marvel

:lol:

and did anybody notice how flashy the throws are, man this has Marvel written all over it :)

Check out this IGN video

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/04/12/street-fighter-x-tekken-video-interview?objectid=81897

Ok am a bit more hyped for this game now.... Kens Shipuu Jinari kyaku at 2:00 ... and the game really looks more offensive.... I hope the roster is good... for gods sake pls dont add turtling f**s in a game like this ( honda , blanka DO NOT WANT ) ....

And ono just reached a whole new level of TROLLNESS... check out his hat.... >___>

I think the gameplay will look alot more smoother later on...but right now it doesnt feel as smooth as SSF4...

Archived