Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

ya and sry for my bad english i m jus a school student

I don't have a problem with the English. Its that I'm following these games closely on Shoryuken, NeoGAF, etc. and try to get every news bit that comes out, and then I come here and read stuff posted without sources and shadoken getting mad hype about stuff that hasn't even been backed up.

See Sephi, not everybody is grown up enough so that you can answer rudely to them. about time you realized this

Whatever dude. If you think that's rude grow tougher skin.

Man this game might turn out awesome ... I really dont want the cast to get fuked up *Sigh* ... Guile being there is a bad sign... but then again guile is a pretty important character although hes lame :| ...

The juggling in this game reminds me of Alpha 3 lol....

come here and read stuff posted without sources and shadoken getting mad hype about stuff that hasn't even been backed up.

Chk out ssf4 thread :naughty:

whatever dude. If you think that's rude grow tougher skin.

it is already VERY tough, damn that :doh:

peace anyways :cheers:

Chk out ssf4 thread :naughty:

:rofl: stuff there, combining darknick's and devilRyu's posts can be put up as a ROFL-coaster :lol:

fuk i just watched that trailer about 100 times :mellow: .... cant believe am getting so hyped for this too now ..... Another year of capcom trolling , my god when will this end :wallbash: ...

Kazuya literally wiped the floor with everyone.... cant wait to see akuma do the same to the tekken cast :bigyellowgrin:

saw some gameplay footage, gotta say I'm not impressed, didn't get that feeling, it was kinda Street Fighter 4 with Tekken characters as a special bonus & I didn't find any uniqueness,

well I hope Tekken X SF lives up to the expectations

Yea its still in early stages.... think it will look much better later on.... right now seems very incomplete (wtf is with Ken using ryu voices in that gameplay vid O-o )...

But idc , as long as they keep putting those awesome trailers its enough for me lol....

I don't know man. Last I heard SFIV animated movie was terribad. Didn't read up on the SSFIV movie.

Tekken live action movie was bad. SF was too (well, the first one was kinda fun). I think they should concentrate on the games. If you ask me, the game doesn't look as good as either Tekken Tag 2 or SSFIV. Its a tough sell and I don't know whether SFxT will replace AE in the coming years as the tournament game of choice.

I'm more interested in seeing Tekken X SF. 2D games are dime a dozen now and I'm waiting on Namco to do something besides pure Tekken.

I don't know man. Last I heard SFIV animated movie was terribad. Didn't read up on the SSFIV movie.

Tekken live action movie was bad. SF was too (well, the first one was kinda fun). I think they should concentrate on the games. If you ask me, the game doesn't look as good as either Tekken Tag 2 or SSFIV. Its a tough sell and I don't know whether SFxT will replace AE in the coming years as the tournament game of choice.

I'm more interested in seeing Tekken X SF. 2D games are dime a dozen now and I'm waiting on Namco to do something besides pure Tekken.

namco already started their project(txsf) before capcom u should visit the txsf forum n i think evry 1 will prefer tekken version because of the graphics,character got slim like ryu.ryu got a big a*s mouth in stret fighter x tekken

same here

I know it's the fav genre for you guys but mvc3 fills up my 2d quota

Tekken tag 2 isn't appealing to me either, so after Mk I am interested T x Sf,

Wanna see if namco can handle the variety & get it right, like a better netcode

*goes back to lily & T6*

People worried about Capcom making 2D fighters now?? ... Id be more worried about TxSF given they barely change the formula.... this is proly the first time they need to change to allow fireball characters ...

i think evry 1 will prefer tekken version because of the graphics,character got slim like ryu.ryu got a big a*s mouth in stret fighter x tekken

LOL .. but do agree on the big mouth thing though...

same here

I know it's the fav genre for you guys but mvc3 fills up my 2d quota

Tekken tag 2 isn't appealing to me either, so after Mk I am interested T x Sf,

Wanna see if namco can handle the variety & get it right, like a better netcode

*goes back to Asuka & T6*

Totally agree with u coffeeboy :cheers: glad to see a pure tekken fan like me :cheers:

MvC3 is enuf for a 2D fighter for me so lookin forward to TxSF :thumbsup:

I've played both SSF4 (at friend's place) & Tekken 6, I like Tekken, reason is simple:-

awesome graphics, smooth motion of moves, those stylish throws & jugglin combos & it didn't have that cartoonish feelin like SF. Jin, Kazuya etc. their face looked damn cool, I could feel like they were real :)

on the other hand:- SF was cartoonish, no gud in jugglin, fire balls wtf man can't we get some real moves like Tekken? & Ryu-Ken looked like gorillas & chun-li looked more like a man :thumbdown: but in MvC3 she looked nice

so TEKKEN pwns SF :first: ( no hard feelings )

Archived