Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

tridenthawk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys can anybody help me out?Im at the second last quest.Now the problem is that no matter which weapon/magic I use I end up doing hardly any damage to the enemies(they seem to resist all my attacks).Earlier on I could have killed the same enemies with a few blows but now I keep getting pwned even by the small fish :fear:

What am I doing wrong?

Hey guys can anybody help me out?Im at the second last quest.Now the problem is that no matter which weapon/magic I use I end up doing hardly any damage to the enemies(they seem to resist all my attacks).Earlier on I could have killed the same enemies with a few blows but now I keep getting pwned even by the small fish :fear:

What am I doing wrong?

Second last quest? Is it Taking Vengeance?? The enemies towards the end get freakishly strong and take a lot of damage even though they look the same... What is the level of your character??

Second last quest? Is it Taking Vengeance?? The enemies towards the end get freakishly strong and take a lot of damage even though they look the same... What is the level of your character??

Yup thats the one.As far as level goes Ill have to check but Im at might 20, sorcery 25,Finesse 10-12.

Should I pursue sidequests to level up?I have not been doing them.

Yup thats the one.As far as level goes Ill have to check but Im at might 20, sorcery 25,Finesse 10-12.

Should I pursue sidequests to level up?I have not been doing them.

You better level up mate.... When i was at this quest I had maxed out my might and sorcery was at 18 or 20... I had put in almost 70 hous :P ... Better finish off some side quest and the faction quests...Farm a bit... Go to a fateweaver and re-assign all those skills... Focus on one.. I would prefer might or sorcery... With might at 20, sorcery at 25 you are in no shape to finish the game without IT kicking your butt hard...

I was at level 40 or something and I was way over powered by the time I finished the game....

Jack of all trade build is a lot weaker that pure builds or combo builds. Maybe that's why you're struggling.

You better level up mate.... When i was at this quest I had maxed out my might and sorcery was at 18 or 20... I had put in almost 70 hous :P ... Better finish off some side quest and the faction quests...Farm a bit... Go to a fateweaver and re-assign all those skills... Focus on one.. I would prefer might or sorcery... With might at 20, sorcery at 25 you are in no shape to finish the game without IT kicking your butt hard...

I was at level 40 or something and I was way over powered by the time I finished the game....

Hmm.... :scratchchin:

Will look into it. I think i'm jack of all trades so will change that. Will also level up via side quests.

^

I played the game as JOAT....its freaking awesome if u know how to use that class.

ur level is toooooooooo low,i was level 6(universalist) of JOTA before i went to Klurikon.

I had a 2 great swords

A-Kellerac's- beast against those red enemies...forgot the name & B- Bolgan's great sword-damn good against anything that moves.

1 greathammer-

Fist of kreios-Good against trolls,mountain trolls,crystal trolls...etc.etc..

1 set dagger's-

Eye of Tirnoch-For insta-kill...like assassination

1 set of faeblades-

demon horns-very very very useful in the later parts of the game.Fast,deadly,critical hits,fire dmg,burn dmg etc etc.

1 set of chakram's-

Katalepsis- Very useful against a group of enemies....I killed 2 prismere trolls + 10-12 guards with it in less thn 3-4 mins.

I had a complete armor set of Bolgane's before that i was using warsworn armor set n right b4 the last mission u get an armor set known as Vengeance's armor(best armor in the game).

u can do all kinds of magic that a magic class guy can do....so,dont change ur class...stick with JOTA n use right weapons.

6g93d0.jpg

Archived