WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011

aki_jazz

:nono::nono::nono:

Drag ur opponent or throw him at the wall of the cell even if he pulls himself back give him an irish whip or so ..then if u have a Finisher/Signature blinking u can give him (*IMP he must me lying on the wall of the Cell)

And u dnt need to play every match ..win royal rumble of WWE universe get a shot at Wrestlemania and win WWE Title and u will always be in a Main event ! :D (with created superstart offcorse :P)

Cool thanks for the moves

Playing all the main events can be a good idea :rolleyes:

But

player will miss all the other different matches with different story lines and different superstars.... remember Universe is not a career mode...:scratchchin:

If wnt ot stick to single player go for Road to wrestleMania mode... :naughty:

Cool thanks for the moves

Playing all the main events can be a good idea :rolleyes:

But

player will miss all the other different matches with different story lines and different superstars.... remember Universe is not a career mode...:scratchchin:

If wnt ot stick to single player go for Road to wrestleMania mode... :naughty:

if we loose the title we get opportunities from beginning i.e for United states championship and all (that means all from beginning :bigyellowgrin: )

if we loose the title we get opportunities from beginning i.e for United states championship and all (that means all from beginning :bigyellowgrin: )

Yup but you talking about playing with single character..... but u can also play other 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc matches with there story lines and different superstars.... and continue with yr own superstar for the world heavyweight title.... tht wont effect anything and yr gaming time will also increase..... :kisstogether:

I am loving the WWE Universe right now. Its awesome. Currently Taker is my number 1 contender against Kane who is WHC.

And Cena is number one contender against Orton.

thats cool mate.....

My Created Superstar is number one contender against Orton too....

I am playing Legend with putting all the reverse options till the last....

lets Grab theose titles mate All the best :cheers:

Kept Orton the champion and made Undertaker the new WHC. Now there is a match between Cena and Batista again for no 1 contender.

Also created a Nexus team with downloaded Heath Slater, Gabriel and Barett CAWs. Now I want to push them in main event scene.

Kept Orton the champion and made Undertaker the new WHC. Now there is a match between Cena and Batista again for no 1 contender.

Also created a Nexus team with downloaded Heath Slater, Gabriel and Barett CAWs. Now I want to push them in main event scene.

Gr8, I am facing issues with my modem can't download the nexux... :(....

My created Superstar won the championship....

I have started playing the Christian Road to WrestleMania. from the other path its interesting... :wOOtjumpy:

Also a funny thing happened, before the Championship match of Taker vs Kane, there was a tag match in previous smackdown. Kane and Ziggler vs Taker and mystery partener. The mystery partener turned out to be Jack Swagger. After I won the match, I got a message saying Swagger and Taker relations are good and do you want to make there tag team. LOL, Taker and Swagger team? I chose not to do that.

Also a funny thing happened, before the Championship match of Taker vs Kane, there was a tag match in previous smackdown. Kane and Ziggler vs Taker and mystery partener. The mystery partener turned out to be Jack Swagger. After I won the match, I got a message saying Swagger and Taker relations are good and do you want to make there tag team. LOL, Taker and Swagger team? I chose not to do that.

tht was a good Decision.... LOLz :rofl:

need some help....

i have created my superstar....

now i want to know that when u are creating one...u can choose his attribute...which are at 70 default....but u can increase it to 90+...

so should i do it or should i leave it on 70 and play matches which will increase attribute own it on....

so i need to create every move set aswell...??? :ko:

need some help....

i have created my superstar....

now i want to know that when u are creating one...u can choose his attribute...which are at 70 default....but u can increase it to 90+...

so should i do it or should i leave it on 70 and play matches which will increase attribute own it on....

so i need to create every move set aswell...??? :ko:

Mate make it around 80 and start playing the game...

and yes assign all the moves to yr created superstar.... that will consume a bit time but u'll enjoy it when playing with it....

Go ahead and enjoy.... Assign some good move to the superstar.... some unique one.. (Finisher/signatuer) etc :dance:

all the best :good:

Mate make it around 80 and start playing the game...

and yes assign all the moves to yr created superstar.... that will consume a bit time but u'll enjoy it when playing with it....

Go ahead and enjoy.... Assign some good move to the superstar.... some unique one.. (Finisher/signatuer) etc :dance:

all the best :good:

thanks for the help////

but i want to know...will the attributes increase..as i progress through my career....

or it will remain 80 only....

and if they increase how do u get points in universe mode...

^Not sure about how the points increase, but if you buy the Attribute customizer you can increase the points manually.

when i create a star....

also i can edit it...i can increase his attributes to 90+.....

but in wwe 2k10 attributes increases along with ur career...

so i wanted to know will attributes increase as u play in ur career or not....

becz if they increase i will not increase thm via editing...

and if they dont increase(in career mode--after every fight) thn i will increase thm via edit option

I dont think so they increase, as WWE Universe includes all players. In 2009 and 2010 career mode was basically for CAWs and attribute, but in Universe, you dont play for points. I am not 100% sure on this as I didn't include any CAW in Universe mode.

Archived