WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011

aki_jazz

whenever you have to ask that question about a pc game, it's safe to assume that it is cancelled or indefinitely delayed.

I thought so too. Even the GameFAQ board for this game died waiting for this title to release. :P

maybe i am guessing he got the game from :naughty:

u can understand cant u :naughty:

after all its 360 :naughty:

so smart u are :naughty:

ain't he :naughty:

OnTo:

i saw few Trailers of this on GT, gfx r still d same which is JUST LAME (u hear me Yukes & THQ), rest will have to tell after playing it....

Yes offcorse i do :ranting:

I am watching WWE since i was a 6 year old kid now am 18 ..almost 12 years !!

I want Stone cold ,Rock and goldberg back to kick Cena and those Nexus a**** :ranting:

are bhai i am just asking....

so chill....

i like cena,nexus or anyone who can just get the show running :D

about rock,goldberg,stone cold...

i think stone cold can come back but not in this year....no time busy with movies....

rock busy with movies...

goldberg if u remember was suspended by vince...and after that he went to mma :D

lesnar(thanks :giggle: ) also in mma(current champ) :D

one more thing check this out-

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/feed_news-16487-Updated_Roster_for_WWE_SmackDown_vs_RAW_2011__Nex.php

are bhai i am just asking....

so chill....

i like cena,nexus or anyone who can just get the show running :D

about rock,goldberg,stone cold...

i think stone cold can come back but not in this year....no time busy with movies....

rock busy with movies...

goldberg if u remember was suspended by vince...and after that he went to mma :D

lesnar(thanks :giggle: ) also in mma(current champ) :D

one more thing check this out-

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/feed_news-16487-Updated_Roster_for_WWE_SmackDown_vs_RAW_2011__Nex.php

hmm

ppl were saying you get nexus if u pre-order that game ..

yeah stone and rock are busy with movies .. i knw

but goldberg was suspended ?? :O his contract was over at wrestlemania XX and wwe wrestler's complained about him that his Spear used to injure many ppl ..so wwe didn't renewed his contract and Goldberg had personally said he will not return to wwe because of vince.. and TNA is too low for .....

but in a recent interview he said his son want's to see him wrestle again so he might return ..hope so (he is my fav wrestler) btwn he would kick all those 7 nexus a**e* in 7 mins and then Goldberg will say Nexus you are NEXT !!! :bigyellowgrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xufs5zr93A

btwn I had created goldberg CAW in rvs 2010 ..we will play in future soon together ..whats your GT ? :clap3:

Archived