Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen

I just didn't believe I was like everybody else.

I thought I was unique.

-Charlie Sheen :clap3:

Edited by sunnycoffee(original)

I personally hated that episode for the fact that Jeremy was appointed to make that film. Seriously, that in itself showed disrespect to Ayrton.

and why is that?

Don't know if this was shared before:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the sh*t that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come" -- Lester Freamon, to Jimmy McNulty - The Wire.

What an awesome show !

Some more from the same show:

How you expect to run wit the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring wit the puppies - Omar

Money aint got no owners ... only spenders - Omar

Ain't nothing wrong with holding onto grief, long as you make room for other things - Bubbles

Edited by Ne0

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment.

I told them they didn’t understand life."

— John Lennon

Very nice quote Legend.

Here's one from , Politically correct Bedtime stories.

"The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Red Riding Hood said, "I find your sexist remark offensive in the extreme, but I will ignore it because of your traditional status as an outcast from society, the stress of which has caused you to develop your own, entirely valid, worldview. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way."

Very nice quote Legend.

Here's one from , Politically correct Bedtime stories.

"The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Red Riding Hood said, "I find your sexist remark offensive in the extreme, but I will ignore it because of your traditional status as an outcast from society, the stress of which has caused you to develop your own, entirely valid, worldview. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way."

I like Red Riding Hood's response. It's the 'you tell me what you want to, I'll let you have your say, and do what I want" approach.

Edited by outsider