Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

• 2 weeks later...

Allie-"Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'

Noah-Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the a*s. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-a*s thing.

Allie-So what?

Noah-So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."

It-s-Still-Not-Over-the-notebook-2220441-420-261.jpg

"Its too big a world to be in competition with everybody else. The only person you have to get better than is the person you are now."

- Col. Potter (M.A.S.H., TV Series 1972-1983)

"If I have a serious crash,I rather lose my life in it than be stuck in a wheelchair...I have such an intense life and I feel myself like a hole..."

(Ayrton Senna)

-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"

(Ayrton Senna)

0020-Ayrton-Senna.jpg

• Like 1

Aww.. Thanks Piper.

Now for a game I love to watch, even when I dont follow it.. Used to play it like a maniac on my Sega as a kid. And the quotes from my first sportsman crush!!

The best service returner in the history of the game- Andre Agassi!!

1.It has meant a lot to me to challenge the best players in the world and to beat them. And it means a lot to me to be out here and fighting for the title and, you know, it hurts not to win it.

2. First of all, let me say, 1:15 in the morning, for 20,000 people to still be here, I wasn't the winner, tennis was. That's awesome. I don't know if I've ever felt so good here before.

3. I got a hundred bucks says my baby beats Pete's baby. I just think genetics are in my favour.

4. Yes, for a long time but I admired her and respected everything that I could sort of see in her from a distance, the pillars of her life, the loyalties, the relationships. It all got my interest and also the looks. (For Steffi Graf)

Andre-Agassi-001.jpg

• Like 1