Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cash

Your Quote Of The Day.

1382 posts in this topic

Angelina came up, and as soon as we said hello, I thought, This is going to be great. I'm really going to love doing this with her. And I did. And then I was very excited to do the movie after that.

Gerard Butler

tombraidercradleoflife-butler-jolie.jpg

"Its too big a world to be in competition with everybody else. The only person you have to get better than is the person you are now."

- Col. Potter (M.A.S.H., TV Series 1972-1983)

"If I have a serious crash,I rather lose my life in it than be stuck in a wheelchair...I have such an intense life and I feel myself like a hole..."

(Ayrton Senna)

-"Winning is like a drug...I can't settle for second or third in no circumstances whatsoever"

(Ayrton Senna)

0020-Ayrton-Senna.jpg

1 person likes this

Aww.. Thanks Piper.

Now for a game I love to watch, even when I dont follow it.. Used to play it like a maniac on my Sega as a kid. And the quotes from my first sportsman crush!!

The best service returner in the history of the game- Andre Agassi!!

1.It has meant a lot to me to challenge the best players in the world and to beat them. And it means a lot to me to be out here and fighting for the title and, you know, it hurts not to win it.

2. First of all, let me say, 1:15 in the morning, for 20,000 people to still be here, I wasn't the winner, tennis was. That's awesome. I don't know if I've ever felt so good here before.

3. I got a hundred bucks says my baby beats Pete's baby. I just think genetics are in my favour.

4. Yes, for a long time but I admired her and respected everything that I could sort of see in her from a distance, the pillars of her life, the loyalties, the relationships. It all got my interest and also the looks. (For Steffi Graf)

Andre-Agassi-001.jpg

1 person likes this

Then why you no Repp me?? :threatenlumber:

Repped both them posts, miss :console:

And here's another Senna gem.

"Correr, competir, eu levo isso no sangue, é parte de minha vida" (To race, to compete, it is in my blood, a part of my life). - Ayrton Senna (1960-1994)

For all Yvonne Fans and Snake:

Chuck Bartowski: If I set off the EMP, it disables the building then we walk out of here.

Sarah Walker: But Chuck, the computer. You will lose the file. You might never find your mom.

Chuck Bartowski: Yeah, well, it's not worth losing you... any of you.

motivator-heaven.jpg