Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

Yes, I'm a man. I touch things that say do not touchL. I laugh harder when someone farts. I walk into a room and say whats up dude even if its empty. I dream about femme fatale in math class. .............I lie sometimes about a friends parent being ill to get some time with the boys. I say it is a long story when its a really boring topic and i dont wanna talk about it. I burp a lot more than you think I do. I get attached to video games which i dont even play. A scratched video game box/Graphic novel iis as painful as a broken heart. Yes, I'm a man!!!

Oh Nice.. Well said. :thumbsup:

thanks :) being a parent myself....I just couldn't help but post it :D

I see. Son or Daughter ?

I think I met but am very bad in remembering names, Left Bang. a year back.. The only one I remember right now, is Django.. from Bang. too... I met him @ Tony's (Hemendra) Shop. He has a son.

To stay on topic:-

"An EX is called an EX because its an EXample of EXtreme waste of time."

I see. Son or Daughter ?

I think I met but am very bad in remembering names, Left Bang. a year back.. The only one I remember right now, is Django.. from Bang. too... I met him @ Tony's (Hemendra) Shop. He has a son.

To stay on topic:-

"An EX is called an EX because its an EXample of EXtreme waste of time."

Daughter, 2 year old :)

Spartacus: I have done this thing because it is just. Blood demands blood. We have lived and lost at the whims of our masters for too long. I would not have it so. I would not see the passing of a brother, for the purpose of sport. I would not see another heart ripped from a chest, or breath forfeit for no cause. I know not all of you wish this, yet it is done. It is done. Your lives are your own. Forge your own path, or join with us, and together we shall see Rome tremble.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spartacus_swords_spread1920x1440.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1264195514975

Read this on fb today....liked it, re-posting here for the parents on IVG:

There comes a point in your life when 'FUN' no longer means clubbing and being out til 4am! It means Disney movies, family dinners, bedtime stories, long cuddles, a sometimes messy house and sleeping by 10pm. Becoming a parent doesn't change you, it makes you realize that the little people that you created deserve the very best of your time!

So true!! repped!!

“Didn’t we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said ‘Goodbye’ and you were like ‘NO WAY!’ and then I was all ‘We pretended we were going to murder you’? That was great."

GLADOS11.jpg

• Like 1

“Didn’t we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said ‘Goodbye’ and you were like ‘NO WAY!’ and then I was all ‘We pretended we were going to murder you’? That was great."

repped. Actually there are many quotes from glados which we can post in this thread, but without her voice/accent, it loses half the punch.

• 2 weeks later...