DmC Devil May Cry

pArth

One more reason to NOT BUY this game (as if there not enough reasons already):

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgamatsu.net%2Fno-a-los-pechos-grandes-en-el-nuevo-devil-may-cry%2F&act=url

"If it is true that the average age of console gamers is 30 years (which I completely), then you can not use these cheap tricks to draw the attention of people to want to buy your game."

“No tengo nada contra los pechos grandes, de hecho ahora mismo preferiría tener mi cabeza sobre un par de ellas, pero si vas a intentar estimular a alguien a diferentes niveles, hay mejores formas de hacerlo. "I have nothing against large breasts, in fact now rather have my head on a couple of them, but if you're trying to encourage someone to different levels, there are better ways to do it. Si miras las estrellas en las películas, las mujeres que la gente encuentra realmente atractivas no suelen ser las que tienen los pechos más grandes. If you look at the stars in the movies, women are really attractive people are usually not those with larger breasts. Tienes que ser atractivo a un nivel diferente”. You have to be attractive to a different level. "

Dijo Tameem Antoniades, jefe de Ninja Theory. Tameem Antoniades said, head of Ninja Theory.

WTF? First gay looking Dante and now flat chested babes? This game made for gay people only or what?

"If it is true that the average age of console gamers is 30 years (which I completely), then you can not use these cheap tricks to draw the attention of people to want to buy your game."

"I have nothing against large breasts, in fact now rather have my head on a couple of them, but if you're trying to encourage someone to different levels, there are better ways to do it. If you look at the stars in the movies, women are really attractive people are usually not those with larger breasts. You have to be attractive to a different level. "

:rofl:

Dante will have boobs. BIG BOOBS but chicks will be FLAT! innovation :wOOtjumpy: I've never seen anything like this before. Kudos to NT for thinking out of the box :majesty:

:rofl: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived