Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Saw Bajrangi... i think it is a nice feel good movie, and a good break from sh*t that Salman spews. He has acted well and though the movie treads along expected paths and you can tell in advance what next, it is still well done. NS has been awesome and the little gal has done a good job, all in all everyone stays well to the characters and is a good overall watch.

7.5/10

Yes Agreed.I knew this one would be the salman s**t again.Saw it in theater.Overall a nice movie.Like @AtheK said its not a must watch but if you are willing to give it a one try,do that in theater.That little girl :clapping:.

Edited by kanu0009

Sallu movies are meant to be watched in theaters for best experience [emoji14]

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Watching Sallu movies in theatre is an excruciating experience if you're watching the movie in his homeplace of bandra Mumbai. The people there are crazy sallu fans and shout/clap/whistle for his evey dialogue and action scene. I've seen a few sallu movies there in the past and wow the people are crazy mostly because its a cheap theatre so all the crazy type people go there. Tickets to his movies are like full house for weeks.

Anyway good to know his latest film is not the usual crap of his but in no way i will give him my money by watching his movie in theatre. Guy needs to go to jail not be making movies and earning crores.

Acting wise, salman se toh phr bhi better hai saif

Sallu won't be able to act if his life depended on it, its an established fact. The reason why most of his older hit movies are remembered for strong female performances, which rarely happens in Bollywood.

• Like 1

Sallu won't be able to act if his life depended on it, its an established fact. The reason why most of his older hit movies are remembered for strong female performances, which rarely happens in Bollywood.

Yup

No matter how many 300 crore grossers he give, he can never ever touch saif's performance in omkara.

in that way, Saif is miles away let alone touch Sallu for his performance in Tere Naam

• Like 1