Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Mad Max: Fury Road is so average at best. Repetitive action scenes. The story was basically non-existent. It was literally they go from point A to point B then drive all the way back to A. PDZ1u86.gif

6 at best. The entire movie was _________________. A straight line.

Yep. The classic 36% critics rating and was considered DULL ACTION MOVIE. PDZ1u86.gif

Could never understand how Predators (2010) was critically better than the original. jAtRKtu.gif

Wow finally! Someone who doesn't feel Mad Max fury road was a masterpiece. I remember getting shat on by everyone here when i gave it a 7/10. I felt it was a good movie with great action scene and great directing and cinematography but story was lacking.

I fell asleep halfway through Mad Max. Incredibly boring film!

I didn't think it was boring. Solid movie but i can see how it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Fury road is really watchable. Even the Mrs who isnt a action movie buff was totally hooked.

Anyway, nothing decent in theaters till JW2. Hopefully that makes it here uncut.

John wick 2

Oh OK. Will watch on 14th Feb [emoji14]

Yeah excited about watching John Wick 2. Hope they don't censor any scenes.

Any good thing about Resident Evil final chapter ? Thinking of going.

Why JW2 not releasing here this week !! :angry:

Watch Chris Stuckmann and Jeremy Jahns review of Resident evil final chapter. All the information you need is there in those two reviews. Tldr; one of the worst movies of the year.

Scarlett Johansson is a very bad actress. She also has such a punchable face. Why do they keep casting her?

Bad compared to who? She may not have amazing acting ability, but its decent enough to not be called a bad actress.

Currently watching Insidious chapter 2. Can't believe how laughably bad it is. I don't recall the first film being this bad. James Wan is a fine director but he need to write a better script than this crap. Conjuring 2 (7/10) was much better than this. The two films even have the same lead actor Patrick Wilson.

Its just that the script is written to encompass every goddamn haunted house movie cliche imaginable. Its not scary in the least when i have seen it all 100 times before in other movies.

Edit : Finished. Terrible movie. 2/10.

Conjuring 2 was 10 times better.

Edited by mohit9206

Any good thing about Resident Evil final chapter ? Thinking of going.

Why JW2 not releasing here this week !! :angry:

If you are a fan of previous re movies.. thn why not..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Seems like a very dark and intense movie (trailer is in Kannada/English and there's subtitles in the video).

Some of the Kannada movies in recent times have been tackling some really unconventional subjects !

Edited by Ne0

To start off watch Lucia and Rangitaranga.

Both recent movies and very good thrillers.

Despite great performances from the cast, I found Lucia a bit boring. Still I think it's a perfectly good film. You can sit back and watch it relaxedly.

Edited by The Panda

Seems like a very dark and intense movie (trailer is in Kannada/English and there's subtitles in the video).

Some of the Kannada movies in recent times have been tackling some really unconventional subjects !

Blown away after watching the trailer... just WOW!!

will surely watch it when released...

Background score is spine chilling...