Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

11 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I give his post a solid 5/10. 

Is there an unwritten rule somewhere.....that everyone has to like whatever you like?

Stop with the hivemind crap this isnt neof**s or reddit.com.

Edited by zibalingz
  • Like 1

Is there an unwritten rule somewhere.....that everyone has to like whatever you like?

Stop with the hivemind crap this isnt neof**s or reddit.com.
Is there an unwritten rule that people cannot rate your, or for that matter anybody's, posts ?

Personally though, I think Joe is being unfair. I'd give your post a solid 5.5
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

My bad, I forgot to mention * Trigger warning *

Sees like my post triggered you yet again... snowflake, just like that ignorant c*cksucker who told me to "go die bitch"

I saw the film gave my opinion on a film, its just that...an opinion, you can't  handle it too bad...deal with it.

Edit.

Lol at the haters or should i say nolan lovers, man-on-man have i ever seen such a testy bunch of idol worshipers.

Edited by zibalingz

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

Okay, yet again, both sides yelling "triggered".. we need an impartial entity to resolve this.

There is nothing to resolve, how about you and that other person offer an independent opinion on the topic ....rather than attack or concern troll  an individual on his opinion?

Is that so hard to do around here? Jesus f**king Christ!

I couldn't care what others think nor I have to deal with your bullshite opinions. GFkLIsx.png 

So funny to see people getting worked up so much to hate on something. Just look at your posts and you will find who is triggered and who isn't. kIOVx6P.gif

Just now, Joe Cool said:

I couldn't care what others think nor I have to deal with your bullshite opinions. GFkLIsx.png 

So funny to see people getting worked up so much to hate on something. Just look at your posts and you will find who is triggered and who isn't. kIOVx6P.gif

You just did above jackass. but keep going im enjoying destroying your pathetic attacks one by one.

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Attacks. GFkLIsx.png 

This guy is on whole new level. Move on, bud, nobody cares about you or your opinion here.

If you don't like it here, top right is the place you are looking for. 

Does  anybody care about you outside this forum? LMAO

Snarky comments aside you're so pathetic its hilarious and sad at the same time.

You just did above jackass. but keep going im enjoying destroying your pathetic attacks one by one.

A) Dial down the abuse maybe.

B ) What exactly got 'destroyed' ?

C) The way you have been parading your 'opinion' in this thread for the past few days, it looks clearly like you want people to react so you can cry *triggered*.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

A) Dial down the abuse maybe.
B) What exactly got 'destroyed' ?
C) The way you have been parading your 'opinion' in this thread for the past few days, it looks clearly like you want people to react so you can cry *triggered*.

Here's a suggestion don't react, people who might want to take up on it with me, im more than happy to offer a constructive argument for a decent debate

But when you have these people who can't tolerate an opinion on a goddamn mediocre movie. You know they got their priorities all mixed up.

Anyways I'm done, I was critical about the movie before it came with all the information at hand and I stand by most of it after viewing it.

Stop turning this place into a hiveminded safe space  for individuals who get triggered easily by  differing opinions.

The only thing you can say to them is - DEAL WITH IT.

1 hour ago, zibalingz said:

Lmfao looks like Nolan fans need a safe space...

*Triigger warning for spoilers and opinions  below!*

Saw it a few days back....it seemed like a weekend project for Nolan, typical show and don't tell movie.

The criticisms for hardly any dialogues , little to no story, and  no character development check out. Add to that the over the top loud  Hanz Zimmer soundtrack.... drowns out those few dialogues at times....

No blood or gore -- this is a big one, how in blue hell does a war film not have any blood or gore? Nolan decided to make a gritty war film but PG13....u wot m8?

People next to me were moaning about the jarring sounds and confusing timelines where one of the guys in a group next to me asked his friend loudly "arre bahi abhi toh night tha ...abhi din kaise ho gaya?" Hahaha :lol:

Anyway I think it's an decent watch quite forgettable actually, maybe his weakest film yet, people will overwhelmingly disagree, but there is seriously nothing here you haven't seen before in another war or action film.

Except the tension which is amped upto another level with the constant time ticking and and soundtrack.

I don't  understand why would anyone want to watch it again...it literally has no redeeming quality, there is nothing you don't take away from such a simple film in it's first viewing.

I like the last shot, where tom hardy runs out of fuel and glides down while the soldier reads the newspaper about Churchill's speech...that scene, the cinematography  is 10/10.

So just on that last emotional scene i give this film a solid 5/10.

I would have supported you coz Dunkirk isnt really everyones cup of tea but then you said Over the Top Loud Hans Zimmer Soundtrack and your credibility is lost there.Then you said,abhi raat tha aur ab din ho gya...hahaga which basically means you didnt understand the movie at all.I said its not everyones cup of tea because people like you didnt understand the movie nor the concept.

Having a negative opinion is fine but when you are not getting whats happening on Screen then maybe you just need to Zip it bro :P Now i know why you hate Nolan coz Dunkirk is not that hard to understand but Interstellar and Inception would have been way over your head :P

8 minutes ago, hope said:

I would have supported you coz Dunkirk isnt really everyones cup of tea but then you said Over the Top Loud Hans Zimmer Soundtrack and your credibility is lost there.Then you said,abhi raat tha aur ab din ho gya...hahaga which basically means you didnt understand the movie at all.I said its not everyones cup of tea because people like you didnt understand the movie nor the concept.

Having a negative opinion is fine but when you are not getting whats happening on Screen then maybe you just need to Zip it bro :P Now i know why you hate Nolan coz Dunkirk is not that hard to understand but Interstellar and Inception would have been way over your head :P

Hahahahaha ...when i said it was some random person who said it loudly about the confusing day/night scene ...that means it was me right?

Do you even read?

The score was loud, and that was in the normal theater, I can't imagine how jarring it must have been in IMAX

And even a (pardon my language) f**king retarded chimpanzee can understand this film, its litreally barebones structured, there is no depth at all in it. 

Three timelines coinciding at certain moments in the film..big fukkin whoop! there is nothing complicated about that.

The more you like to push that agenda of how complex Nolan's films are the more i think  he's a pretentious douchebag.....he likes to make you think his movies are complex and hard to understand

SPOILER - They're NOT.

Edited by zibalingz

6 minutes ago, zibalingz said:

Hahahahaha ...when i said it was some random person who said it loudly about the confusing day/night scene ...that means it was me right?

Do you even read?

The score was loud, and that was in the normal theater, I can't imagine how jarring it must have been in IMAX

And even a (pardon my language) f**king retarded chimpanzee can understand this film, its litreally barebones structured, there is no depth at all in it. 

Three timelines coinciding at certain moments in the film..big fukkin whoop! there is nothing complicated about that.

The more you like to push that agenda of how complex Nolan's films are the more i think  he's a pretentious douchebag.....he likes to make you think his movies are complex and hard to understand

SPOILER - They're NOT.

Dusre pe bill mat phod bhai :P It was you who said that.Blaming it on others to put up a point.

Yes even a Chimpanzee can understand how awesome Nolan movies are but then why cant you bro?

And even a Baboon would say how awesome Music is,fitting to the movie then why cant you bro?

You are hating Nolan thats it.Atleast put up valid points for a discussion to happen rather than calling him names.

4 minutes ago, hope said:

Dusre pe bill mat phod bhai :P It was you who said that.Blaming it on others to put up a point.

Yes even a Chimpanzee can understand how awesome Nolan movies are but then why cant you bro?

And even a Baboon would say how awesome Music is,fitting to the movie then why cant you bro?

You are hating Nolan thats it.Atleast put up valid points for a discussion to happen rather than calling him names.

Since you're reading challenged here i have screenshotted my post for you...

kRqr25V.jpg

I would like say something but You are too stupid to even respond to

Edited by zibalingz