Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Jen Law :wub:
-----
Saw 'What We Do in the Shadows' on Prime US.It was a fresh vampire comedy..Another good movie by the same director is 'Hunt for the Wilderpeople' .Looks like Thor Ragnarok will be dope!

Edited by Star Lord

Disney is removing their content from Netflix and will start its own streaming services. fo3JslK.png

We are going to hit the full circle soon. From cable to streaming services -> Netflix/Amazon/Hulu/HBO/Disney/ESPN/etc -> $$$ -> someone will bundle everything as a package -> cable 2.0.

Disney is removing their content from Netflix and will start its own streaming services. fo3JslK.png

We are going to hit the full circle soon. From cable to streaming services -> Netflix/Amazon/Hulu/HBO/Disney/ESPN/etc -> $$$ -> someone will bundle everything as a package -> cable 2.0.

Lulz. so whats gonna happen to netflix marvel shows...?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

OKAY! 

__

Schwarzenegger Confirms Return to ‘Terminator’ Franchise

Horror Movies Brought in About $1.2 Billion at the Box Office in 2016

Netflix stock falls after Disney announces plans to end movie-output deal

Guys please suggest some good earphones within 1k preferrably the non canalphones. 

Currently I am looking at senheiser cx170 and boat 225 extra bass. 

Looking for decent bass to treble ratio. Will be using them with my phone for music while working out.

Edited by Playstationdude

4 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Guys please suggest some good earphones within 1k preferrably the non canalphones. 

Currently I am looking at senheiser cx170 and boat 225 extra bass. 

Looking for decent bass to treble ratio. Will be using them with my phone for music while working out.

wrong thread , also remember that while working out using earphones is a bad idea (esp if you are running).  They keep coming off, and its an irritation.  I would recommend to go for a proper wireless headphones !  Anyway, check with experts in other threads ....

4 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

wrong thread , also remember that while working out using earphones is a bad idea (esp if you are running).  They keep coming off, and its an irritation.  I would recommend to go for a proper wireless headphones !  Anyway, check with experts in other threads ....

I couldn't find the appropriate thread :P

Also not while running, but while lifting weights. The trainer at my gym has a really sucky playlist and keeps repeating it daily.

I couldn't find the appropriate thread [emoji14]
Also not while running, but while lifting weights. The trainer at my gym has a really sucky playlist and keeps repeating it daily.
I use the akg ones which came with s8.. works well also while running.. i would say get any in ear they would stay in just fine..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Unwatchable in what sense though? 

From IGN's interview:

IGN: Can you say what's different? Is there's any difference in tone? 

Morton: Well, the stuff that I had to do were just really small little bits and pieces, nothing necessarily having to do with tone. I know that with Ray [Fisher], the young man who plays Victor, there were some adjustments that they made in terms of the tone of that character. I think what I heard was that there was a need from the studio to lighten up the film in a way, that the film felt too dark. I don't know what that meant in terms of how it actually got translated in terms of the reshoots but that's what I heard. That's what I thought some of the reshoots were about.