Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Does it matter who made what? Both of them seem to be on the path of eventually disowning the movie.

On the one hand you have Snyder who claims he hasn't even seen the final cut of the movie even though he has the sole direction credit, and on the other you have Whedon who is liking someone's tweets criticizing Steppenwolf as the worst superhero movie villain of all time.

Anyway, it's rumoured that Jake Gyllenhaal is in contention to play Batman in Reeves's film and I actually want it to happen.

Yeah. That post is quite informative regarding some cool scenes so people who haven't watched it might not be happy. [emoji14]
lol i mean who would want to know what changed without watching the film.. [emoji14]
so he who clicks it knows better that obviously there are spoilers there :D

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Does it matter who made what? Both of them seem to be on the path of eventually disowning the movie.
On the one hand you have Snyder who claims he hasn't even seen the final cut of the movie even though he has the sole direction credit, and on the other you have Whedon who is liking someone's tweets criticizing Steppenwolf as the worst superhero movie villain of all time.

Anyway, it's rumoured that Jake Gyllenhaal is in contention to play Batman in Reeves's film and I actually want it to happen.

actually some of the stuff thats put in totally changes the tone of the film.. a lot and i mean a lot has been changed.. what feels rushed right now was well spaced out.. it still woulf have been a dissapointing but doesnt change the fact that what snyder shot was a different film.. there 55 mins less runtime thn what snyder shot plus easy 40 minutes that joss whedon added.. so somewhere footage of around 1 hour and 35 minutes of what zack snyder shot is lying to he never shown light of the day.. these corporates are evil..

and i dont really blame snyder for disowning the film..

DC should just stop trying, marvel can take gal gadot and cast her in some real nice role, she is the only good thing in DC universe. 

Edited by AtheK

the funny thing is they edit out stuff after showing those things in trailer, i am just kinda bambozled with the approach.

Edited by AtheK

the funny thing is they edit out stuff after showing those things in trailer, i am just kinda bambozled with the approach.
they just wanted to show zack a middle finger

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

DC should just stop trying, marvel can take gal gadot and cast her in some real nice role, she is the only good thing in DC universe. 

lel, Marvelbot

17 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

JL was fun, enjoyed it a lot, more than BvS as well. I don't know what is the issue with critics, though. Definitely recommended. It was awesome seeing everyone together on the big screen :wub:

Do you feel there is a possibility that all critics are biased towards Marvel for some reason?

Do you feel there is a possibility that all critics are biased towards Marvel for some reason?
I don't know. But there are some marvel movies i can't believe have scored as well as they have and this movie low. Baffling to me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk