Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

11 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

We need more movies like Harry Potter and Lord of the rings. There are just too many superhero movies releasing these days. -_-

This. 

Fantastic Beats is there though. Replacement of Harry Potter. Cant wait for Grinderwald vs Dumbledore.

3 hours ago, waveking said:

Seriously, what a f**king train-wreck DCEU has turned out to be. Never in my wildest dreams I’d have imagined such a disastrous franchise. TDKR now seems like such a masterpiece compared to the shite produced by these idiots in all the following years :/

TDKR is actually pretty good. Its only sin is that its a sequel to the greatest superhero movie ever.

4 minutes ago, hope said:

This. 

Fantastic Beats is there though. Replacement of Harry Potter. Cant wait for Grinderwald vs Dumbledore.

They even started with Miss Perigrene's book adaptations. It was pretty good but I don't think box office numbers were good enough for sequels.

Also I really want a new Narnia movie.

4 hours ago, waveking said:

Gotg 2 I fell asleep after half an hour. One of the most beautiful naps ever. 

Same here and it was the most expensive movie along with Dead Men Tell No Tales I've seen. What a letdown. Rmnf1t8.png

__

Warner Bros Facing Possible $100M Loss On Justice League

Spider-Man 2 is the definitive Spider-Man movie till date. I still remember watching this trailer and instantly said "Day 1". The Lacrimosa track still gives me goosebumps. Raimi outdid himself in this film. The pacing, the humour, action, everything about it was spot on. Sadly, every movie that followed after that were huge disappointments. 

6 hours ago, adity said:

I'd love Tobey to make an appearance as a superhero in MCU or even as a even as a villain or a shield agent or something. 

They can introduce him as a spiderman from a parallel dimension(scarlet spider). 

In all honesty they could have easily roped in Toby Maguire again for MCU spiderman but who am I to question large executive decisions. :)

Just got back from Coco. Such a heart warming, colorful, beautiful movie. There's one part where I wanted to cry, it was so warm. But that's probably because it hit at a personal level. 

• Like 2