Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

15 hours ago, Walker said:

Lucky me there was no short before Coco when I watched it. All I seen were a few trailers and then the movie :P

WTF!

And here I've been telling friends that they can go in late and skip the torture :lol: 

great trailer, looks fantastic. Lot of dark tone in this one, probably marvel will teach DCEU how a dark superhero movie can also be done :P

Edited by AtheK

Amazing trailer but my biggest disappointment is their choice of ending this all in just one movie. At first it was announced in two parts. There has been a lot of build up, so the universe deserve two movies for the finale.

But whats done is done. Trailer is :wOOtjumpy: Cap looking BADASS :wOOtjumpy:

21 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Amazing trailer but my biggest disappointment is their choice of ending this all in just one movie. At first it was announced in two parts. There has been a lot of build up, so the universe deserve two movies for the finale.

Hmm? The second one is scheduled for May 3, 2019. That will be the conclusion to everything the MCU has been building to thus far.

The film will "bring things you've never seen in superhero films: a finale," he said. Feige emphasized that Phase 4 will be a significant departure from the prior films. 

Edited by Heaven Angel