Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

He ditches his armor after acquiring the Infinity Stones coz he's so powerful now and doesn't need it anymore. Beating Iron Man and Spidey so easily was enough to show that.
but in the trailer he doesnt have armor on when he attaches the second stone.. he still isnt all that powerful..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

He will beat everyone but unlikely kill permanently. Watch the movie end with a cliffhanger and let viewers guess for a year. 

Strong feeling that couple characters from the guardians of the galaxy will die if they plan to kill. :fear: 

He will beat everyone but unlikely kill permanently. Watch the movie end with a cliffhanger and let viewers guess for a year. 

Strong feeling that couple characters from the guardians of the galaxy will die if they plan to kill. :fear: 
falcon will die for sure.. and may be winter soldier too..

Iron Man and Cap might die in either of these :fear1: 10 years they have spent in building these characters. Impact will be huge.

iirc leaked trailer had  Thanos throwing an entire planet along with few other scenes which aren't in this official one.

Edited by Star Lord

1 hour ago, adity said:

Yeah, it looked kinda weird. 

I expected him to be huge and intimidating. In the trailer, he was looking kinda cute. 

1 hour ago, Star Lord said:

He ditches his armor after acquiring the Infinity Stones coz he's so powerful now and doesn't need it anymore. Beating Iron Man and Spidey so easily was enough to show that.

and clearly the trailer doesn't show him possessing all of the infinity stones, and iirc, he loses his armor upon gaining all of them, which makes him more powerful and hence no need of armor, but, as this was just a trailer, and we don't know exactly from which point of the movie that scene is, no need to conclude that he ain't gonna get his a*s armored k

and clearly the trailer doesn't show him possessing all of the infinity stones, and iirc, he loses his armor upon gaining all of them, which makes him more powerful and hence no need of armor, but, as this was just a trailer, and we don't know exactly from which point of the movie that scene is, no need to conclude that he ain't gonna get his a*s armored k

only 2 bro he puts in the second stone right there in the trailer..

15 minutes ago, sobbii said:

only 2 bro he puts in the second stone right there in the trailer..

ya...so?

do u know if that's the climax of the movie or the mid point of the movie or few mins into the movie?

Yeah Stark is the easiest (from a story and financial perspective) to kill. He is the hardest to replace though.

I just cant imagine anyone else being Iron Man. I think they might just retire the Iron man movies for a few years after he is done. 

Kill anyone but not Stark plz :( Though i also think they will kill him by the looks of things :(

No one has the charisma like RDJ :majesty:

Dont like the idea of 20 movies by disbanding current stars. Ant man and Panther don't excite that much either.

They are anyways earning so much. Why replace RDJ :(

RDJ is Iron Man. Even in his normal interviews he is like Tony Stark from the comics. :cry:

BTW Steve Rogers is no more Captain America now. He's a war criminal/fugitive who probably goes with a new moniker.

Edited by Star Lord

They are also making a bank with Stark though. Any Marvel movie can be marketed by just putting RDJ for few minutes. It works. Killing RDJ would put an end to Iron Man character...like permanently. 

One thing Marvel got it right is the casting. It's so perfect and irreplaceable. 

ya...so?
do u know if that's the climax of the movie or the mid point of the movie or few mins into the movie?
no but its right there 2 stones in the gauntlet and he is flexing his arm without his helmet thats all i saying..

48 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

They are also making a bank with Stark though. Any Marvel movie can be marketed by just putting RDJ for few minutes. It works. Killing RDJ would put an end to Iron Man character...like permanently. 

One thing Marvel got it right is the casting. It's so perfect and irreplaceable. 

For some of them, yeah. 

Stark, Captain and Thor were all great castings and they have pretty much made the role their own. Its impossible for me to even imagine someone else doing it. 

Star Lord, Hulk, Spidey, Antman, Hawkeye, Black Panther etc are all replaceable IMO. They are all really good in their roles but not at the level of the top 3. 

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

but in the trailer he doesnt have armor on when he attaches the second stone.. he still isnt all that powerful..

Trailer mein villain hamesha super powerful deekhatey hai, par movie mein ekdum phuss..

Spoiler

In Justice league trailers, Steppenwolf was looking so badass but in movie bc Superman punched him to death in just few seconds :rofl: .

Best hero among them all.

Wait Cap best hero? :rofl:

More like most overrated hero of em all.  Will watch movie 5 times if Cap gets his a*s beat by Thanos. :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

Wait Cap best hero? :rofl:

More like most overrated hero of em all.  Will watch movie 5 times if Cap gets his a*s beat by Thanos. [emoji14]

cap has the best marvel movie to his name... the winter soldier is the best movie in mceu period.