Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Hoping that Avengers is not a cluster f**k 
& Is as meaningful as phase 1 & 2
4 minutes of every confirmed character and there you have a 2 hour film.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lol Disney/Marvel won't ever butcher the movie to have a 2 hours run time( unlike you know who :P ). Should be of 2h 30-40mins at least. Despite being longer, Avengers movies/ Civil War have always earned more than $1 Billion.

Edited by Star Lord

Watched Lady Bird. Pretty real characters and story. Natural humour and the emotional scenes are few but touching. Won't call it the best movie ever like some people, but definitely something that needs to be watched by everyone who likes films.

Watched SW episode I and II after long time, not really as bad as the overall opinions have you believe. The final third of Phantom Menace is actually pretty good when the action switches between Naboo battle, palace assault, droid mothership and the awesome Darth Maul bit. The CG though looks absolutely terrible. Naboo in Battlefront 2 in real time looks better than in Phantom Menace.

Watched SW episode I and II after long time, not really as bad as the overall opinions have you believe. The final third of Phantom Menace is actually pretty good when the action switches between Naboo battle, palace assault, droid mothership and the awesome Darth Maul bit. The CG though looks absolutely terrible. Naboo in Battlefront 2 in real time looks better than in Phantom Menace.
yeah they are not as bad.. its the over use of cg that makes everyone hate it...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Goosebumps.....