Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

14 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Day 1. LHdzeik.png LHdzeik.png

For sure :bigyellowgrin:

Don't know what it is about SW trailers. I keep rewatching them so many times :P 

Also, I'm actually glad this is coming out sooner rather than later.

EDIT: Those posters are fantastic!!

Edited by STICK3Rboy

Saw Padmavat.

Trash tier movie when it comes to story, characters and dialogue but goddamn if it isnt beautiful. The cinematography, costumes, framing, set design etc are all absolutely gorgeous. Probably the best I have seen in an Indian film. Almost worth sitting around for in a movie theater. Almost. 

But the story is utterly god awful. The characters are boring as f**k, it says something when the most fun character to watch in your movie is the one you want us to hate. The dialogue is just one cliche after another. And the performances are bland. Oh and its way too long. You could easily cut an hour from it and not lose anything worthwhile. 

Just utter sh*t. Except for the aforementioned visuals. 

Side note and slightly political. Having seen this, I can easily say the whole Karni sena bullshit was just straight up politics and publicity. Cause this movie is a 3 hour sloppy handjob to Rajput pride. And its impossible to think otherwise if you have seen it. 

• Like 2

It has a decent shot at breaking The Avengers record which is still the highest grossing superhero movie of all time.

Avatar started the 3D craze in 2009. It will be almost impossible for any other movie to break that record now. Maybe IW has a chance of breaking Force Awakens' record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh looks so generic. Hopefully dude can pull off half of Han Solo from Episode V but I really doubt it.
star wars for me is losing its charm.. i know its a preques but its still a star wars.. i would rather just stick to the main episodics..

rogue was pretty pointless aswell..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, sobbii said:

star wars for me is losing its charm.. i know its a preques but its still a star wars.. i would rather just stick to the main episodics..

rogue was pretty pointless aswell..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah same here.  Marvel movies are far better and exciting compared to SW