Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Just watched Pacific Rim in HDR10 on UHD. This has to the best implementation of HDR imo. The normal bluray fails to show the anime style vfx and the look. In UHD its so clear and vividly displayed. Its so colorful a must watch in HDR. 

13 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

People who have seen Padmavat and Padman both. Which one is better to watch as I can see only one of it tomorrow?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Padman is good. haven't watched Padmavat and I don't even want to :P

A Jap anese video game dev eloper talking about Baahubali series. Maybe at least now the D-wood will learn to stop acting like Karan Johar (literally and metaphorically) and start making films of Hindustani identity without any derogatory Western influence on the nation if they really want the rest of the world to recognize their work without globalist/liberal/self-loathing messages.

Maybe the H?llywood studios will distribute the highly successful Hindustani pride SS Rajamouli's Mahabharatham series soon one day, ironically.
-
Also, I request all the DC and Marvel fans to sign this petition to help the under-privileged African origin communities to help make their bread and butter if you really care about your fellow human lives. You don't want the studios to manipulate your feelings for their profits and agendas like WB did with Wonder Woman, do you? Live and let you, boys.

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
-
May Lord Shiva bless everyone on this auspicious Maha Shiva Rathri and take you towards the eye opening spiritual life... away from all this dark materialism.

PS: Happy to see South India shining like never before. May they love and embrace their identity and triumph without looking for other's approval. God bless.

Surprised to see The Shape of Water releasing here this weekend.

But with it being rated R for sexual content and graphic nudity, it's probably better to just wait for the digital release on Feb 27.

I still wanna see it on the big screen though :( 

52 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Surprised to see The Shape of Water releasing here this weekend.

But with it being rated R for sexual content and graphic nudity, it's probably better to just wait for the digital release on Feb 27.

I still wanna see it on the big screen though :( 

Not much nudity in it. You won’t miss much even u see the censored version.

Unless u wanna see :naughty: 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mizanurification said:

Not much nudity in it. You won’t miss much even u see the censored version.

Unless u wanna see :naughty: 

I do wanna see :bigyellowgrin:

But I guess I'm ok with this. Will watch it this weekend. Thanks man :good:

Black Panther was freakin excellent.  It lives up to the hype! They really managed to capture the afrofuturistic vibe of Wakanda from the comics. Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa owns the role perfectly. Coogler who also directed Creed, makes this film feel very different from anything we have seen so far.  It manages to show the geopolitical issues of our world cleverly. The fights are shot extremely well. Both of the post credits scenes were great. Can't wait for IW :panic:

17 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

really enjoyed black panther, michael b jordan was intense

Killmonger was badass. At times, it felt like he was right lol. Jordan gave his 100% for the role.

Archit 

Yeah movie looks and feel very different from other super hero movies. Art style is so good the movie. Absolutely loved it. 

Only sad part is that theatre was not full. It was only 70% full. Watched it in Imax. 

Though I'm not surprised not many people turned up even on first day here as Black panther is not that popular hero. 

Edited by WhiteWolf