Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Wow! Paddington movies are FANTASTIC! wn0Kyob.png 

This might be easily among best family/kids movies made. Laughed. Loved. Cried. Laughed again. Such sweet movies.

Also the most kindhearted movie I've ever seen. It was perfect. Not a single thing was done wrong. Everyone was great. Actually felt like a kid again with that child-like wonder. The ending was joyful tears. So glad this movie was made. An absolute delight of a film.  VxiLpkc.png

@Walker - I'd say it's great for little kids (3-year-old) too. A complete family entertainment. Kids will love it. Check out the first movie on Netflix

Don't miss it if it is still screening there. It's available on iTunes else. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, adity said:

Captain America looks so badass. 

+1

10 hours ago, HEMAN said:

I like the fact that all the major avengers movies fight sequence are in broad daylight. Hoping it continues in infinity wars.   

+10

Compensates for the 3D sh*t to some extent.

Edited by quixote_1989

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Wow! Paddington movies are FANTASTIC! wn0Kyob.png 

This might be easily among best family/kids movies made. Laughed. Loved. Cried. Laughed again. Such sweet movies.

Also the most kindhearted movie I've ever seen. It was perfect. Not a single thing was done wrong. Everyone was great. Actually felt like a kid again with that child-like wonder. The ending was joyful tears. So glad this movie was made. An absolute delight of a film.  VxiLpkc.png

@Walker - I'd say it's great for little kids (3-year-old) too. A complete family entertainment. Kids will love it. Check out the first movie on Netflix

Don't miss it if it is still screening there. It's available on iTunes else. 

My daughter absolutely loved the first one and watches it at least  twice a week. She was ecstatic about going for the second. Had the tickets booked for Paddington 2. Left early for the movie and believe it or not we got caught in a freak traffic jam for nearly 2 hours and missed the movie :(

Anyway I'll wait till it shows up on Netflix. In the meantime she's happy with rewatching the first one :)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Walker said:

My daughter absolutely loved the first one and watches it at least  twice a week.

Sweet! 

Had the tickets booked for Paddington 2. Left early for the movie and believe it or not we got caught in a freak traffic jam for nearly 2 hours and missed the movie 

That sucks. W1rfQHr.png Nearly 2 hours...

Anyway, I'll wait till it shows up on Netflix. In the meantime, she's happy with rewatching the first one  

No worries. Should be up on Netflix in coming months. She will love it more than first one. zza2H17.png 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

Watched Blade Runner 2049 last night. Great movie but a few things were lost on me as i didn't have the original blade runner fresh in my mind. I'll give it an 8/10.

Gets better with multiple viewings. zza2H17.png 

22 hours ago, HEMAN said:

I like the fact that all the major avengers movies fight sequence are in broad daylight. Hoping it continues in infinity wars.   

Yup and this movie is shot entirely using IMAX Cameras.

- -

avengers-character-posters-1088776.jpeg

^ its IMAX digital not the same as Nolan used on DUNKIRK. During development of the new camera they made some Scenes in Civil War using that. Infinity wars is the first movie to be shot entirely in IMAX Digital. 

14 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

So anyone seen Tomb Raider? Can't believe how low under the radar it is flying here. Might go tomorrow morning if I get up early enough.

It took over the IMAX screenings in Delhi NCR... missed watching black panther in IMAX... :P 

Anyway, will be seeing it soon... :) 

Edited by ayush12ice

Watched it, turned out to be actually pretty fun (low expectations n all) and a competent action movie on its own. I liked how they based the character of Lara Croft around Vikander instead of doing the opposite like in Jolie movies so she perfectly fits the role. Her grunts actually feel real and painful unlike Luddignton's moans in the game. Has too much exposition especially if you've played TR 2013, the opening Yamatai exposition is almost entirely repeated again word for word in the movie so I dunno why they started with that. Also ends in a cliffhanger with connection to RoTR story so maybe we'll see TR2?

PS. Vikander has the best ..um..running animation(?) right next to Tom Cruise. She really runs like her life depends on it.

• Like 1