Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Anushka best actress?? Now I remember why i stopped visiting the movie discussion thread ..

You stopped visiting thread

I had to stop taking the shortest road to my office

Reason ??

13631669_10209680395703639_2633426683555

Edited by WreckTangle
  • Like 1

Minority report was decent. Not great. There are way better sci fi movies. Hell there are way better sci fi movies with Tom Cruise in them. If it didnt have the Spielberg bling attached to it, it would be forgotten faster than Oblivion.

Saving private Ryan is good with the exception of the godawul opening and closing bits (and some parts in the middle). Just pure shlocky USA USA! Very average war film.

JP was the last really great film he did. I will give you guys Munich though. Good film that.

One of the most funny part in BVS

batman going after Martha, superman would have probably done it in 5 seconds, break in the room where Martha was and take her out. Also reach the sitee before batman could even get into his batmobile :P

:P

• Like 1

batman going after Martha, superman would have probably done it in 5 seconds, break in the room where Martha was and take her out. Also reach the sitee before batman could even get into his batmobile :P

Lois should have taken the spear and killed da villain, now that would be most funny :fear:

Just watched Sing Street. It's about a boy in 80's Ireland starting a band to impress a girl. It's like School of Rock, Once and Submarine all rolled into one. It's charming as all hell and is a f**king delight to watch. Easily my favourite movie of the year so far.

Ohh and its 80's-inspired soundtrack is fantastic too.

Saw Sultan. Over stretched, over-blown w/ lame songs n very predictable. One time watch for sure. Entertaining in parts. Three parts of Rocky into one. Decent acting by all. And in no way cringey like recent SRK movies. Good to see Akki and now Salman getting their sh*t together with Aamir

He made Schindler's list after jurrasic park. Calling that mediocre is lolworthy.

Both movies released in same year, both competing each other in Oscars and winning in different categories, from same director. That's some fking achievement.

How would he find her though without being the world's best detective without the help of Alfred.
  • Like 1

Saw Sultan. Over stretched, over-blown w/ lame songs n very predictable. One time watch for sure. Entertaining in parts. Three parts of Rocky into one. Decent acting by all. And in no way cringey like recent SRK movies. Good to see Akki and now Salman getting their sh*t together with Aamir

Fan nahi dekhi tune?What cringeworth :slap: