Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

I know all the rabid Bond fans here will attack me but i just finished watching Spectre and it was a bad movie. Very boring and made me feel sleepy at times. Worst Craig Bond movie i have seen. I can't believe how a Bond movie can be this boring. I could go into more detail about the nonsensical plot, villian,etc but i don't feel the need to.

I did like Dave Bautista though. I'll give it a 4/10.

I know all the rabid Bond fans here will attack me but i just finished watching Spectre and it was a bad movie. Very boring and made me feel sleepy at times. Worst Craig Bond movie i have seen. I can't believe how a Bond movie can be this boring. I could go into more detail about the nonsensical plot, villian,etc but i don't feel the need to.

It was a bad movie.. Most here will agree with you...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That Resident Evil opening track is Burnout Paradise title track as well lol

Lol. That song has been burned into my brain after playing hundreds of hours in Burnout Paradise.

That aside, the trailer/movie looks hot garbage just like the last few RE movies. I for once am very grateful that atleast the game series despite how many people hate the recent ones, haven't dropped to such low levels as the movie series.

Ser jorah mormont will be battling zombies on TV and theatres too..

lol i thought the guy looked familiar and after seeing your post i realized who he was. I mean of all the movies he could have chosen to do, he chose this? Baffling.

Lol. That song has been burned into my brain after playing hundreds of hours in Burnout Paradise.

That aside, the trailer/movie looks hot garbage just like the last few RE movies. I for once am very grateful that atleast the game series despite how many people hate the recent ones, haven't dropped to such low levels as the movie series.

lol i thought the guy looked familiar and after seeing your post i realized who he was. I mean of all the movies he could have chosen to do, he chose this? Baffling.

He is been in these films from before his got stint.. So probably contractual obligations...

They tried to please Craig haters by going the campy dull Roger Moore way..but the movie could have been way better.

Watched Suicide Squad yesterday,.

Its okayish. Its not as bad as RT makes it to be, but its nothing great as well.

The action is also very underwhelming. The first hlaf of the movie is pretty good, then its average.

Will Smith n Margot Robbie have done a good job.

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn is very good.

They could have done a better job in casting i guess. Some of the actors are not so good.

Someone asked Aamir Khan one day

that when would India make movies like Inception

I ask that guy.....when will west match this

and thats just the motion poster. it already has the thing with horn and teenage mutant ninja lizard. the trailer will be crazy.