Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

also watched Cheeni kum at home 2 days back......awesome movie......actually wasnt interested in it but after i watched it really really liked it.......specially dat dialogue for colgate "tumhare dat london museum ko bech ke boss ko chatri denge"

cheers.

War is one of the worst reviewed movies of the year

Boston Globe, Wesley Morris

"The screenplay contains a lot of exposition but no explanation."

E! Online, James Diers

"...90-plus minutes of vacant macho brooding, dog-eared action-flick clichés and so-so fight scenes that squander the talents of its star players."

filmcritic.com, Jesse Hassenger

"For several long stretches, War aspires to some kind of cop-show procedural tone..."

Hollywood Reporter, Frank Scheck

"...a thoroughly forgettable exploitationer that will not enhance its stars' resumes."

LOL

watched "chak de india". Superb movie, I think this is SRK's best after swades. Loved the way the movie conentrates only on the game and does not contain any stupid romantic sub plots or other stuff ^_^

watched heyy babyy on sat.....1st half too boring....2nd half good.....warning:do not eat anything at the beginning of the movie.-potty scences too prolonged!

cheers.

the potty scene is a total rip from jackass 1 .... the starting soundtrack also included... was predictable.... then came the scene from spy kids 2 LOL!!

also watched Cheeni kum at home 2 days back......awesome movie......actually wasnt interested in it but after i watched it really really liked it.......specially dat dialogue for colgate "tumhare dat london museum ko bech ke boss ko chatri denge"

cheers.

:D i walked out during this movie.... i hated it.... :)

the potty scene is a total rip from jackass 1 .... the starting soundtrack also included... was predictable.... then came the scene from spy kids 2 LOL!!

;) i walked out during this movie.... i hated it.... :P

Cheeni Kum aint that bad a movie...!