Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Watched - 'Jerry Maguire' today. Excellent movie, acting is top notch from everyone. But the best part is the story and the screenplay, both are excellent and keep you engrossed. Never knew Tom Cruise acts so good and cuba gooding jr - :wallbash:

If anyone wants to watch a good ol' romantic cum self-awareness kinda movie, watch this ! Rated 8.5/10 !

Edited by ..Ne0..

Also Ray Park (Darth Maul from SW:Ep1 and Toad from X-Men) will be playing Snake Eyes!

Can't wait for the G.I.Joe flick! I practically grew up with G.I.Joe!!

Me Too

i still have loads of them with me. n also the tape of the G.I.Joe movie

Sienna Miller ... The Baroness

Rachel Nichols ... Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara

Ray Park ... Snake Eyes

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ... Heavy Duty

Sam Worthington ... (in talks)

Saïd Taghmaoui ... Breaker

Byung-hun Lee ... Storm Shadow

Source: imdb

ne1 knows who's gonna play Duke, Gungho, quick kick, General hawk, roadblock, flint, Sgt slaughter,snowjob :wallbash:

i wonder if sum1 was named this wat life he wud have :giggle:

Edited by ayush12

LOL @ Snowjob...

Mark Walhberg was rumored to be playing Duke. Jason Statham was also rumored to be in the movie before the initial script was scrapped. But I think both didn't sign. Wahlberg's gonna play Max Payne though...

Also, the George Clooney was everyone's top choice for Duke. But being an A-list star he probably won't sign up for this (he must still be getting nightmares about Batman & Robin).

Just finished watchin da 1st season of prison break.

must watch for every1

(sum1 wid a weak stomach prepare too puke in sum of da scenes)

gonna start the 2nd tomorrow. too bad the 3rd has only 8 episodes till now.

first and second are awesome....towards the end, se02 goes downhill - the final eppies are real crappy (inlcuding season finale) and third is much worse !

^^ I'm Legend is a hyped up boring movie....there's nothing in that movie to watch, I wouldn't have even bothered to see it if not for the discussions on this board ! But its just my opinion, the only good thing about the movie was the dystopian setting (repeating myself) !

Anyway, watched 'Ratatouille' today, nice movie, made me damn hungry ;)

Just watched The Bucket list. Nice family movie. It has Jacky n Morgy who i absolutely Love ...

Thinking of watching Before The Devil Knows Your' Dead.

P.S: Don't u just love the Oscar season. All these screeners rushing in make my heady dizzy

Just watched Saw IV. Overall I found it okay, but the series is certainly losing it's charm (or disgust, whichever way you look at it). The "twist" didn't feel shocking at all. It's still difficult to top the ending of the first Saw. Also, it leaves a lot of unanswered questions, which will probably be answered in Saw 5 and 6. That's a actually smart movie from the writers. Now we have to watch 5 and 6 also.

Edited by Tyler

^^ On a related note, I saw Death Sentence the other day. It's nice to see the creators involved in something other than Saw cash-in's. The movie got mauled by the critics but I found it to be a nice enough genre flick.

I watched Superbad day b4 yesterday and Welcome yesterday,

I did like dialogues of Superbad ^^, but movie story line wasnt too strong. But chix in the movie were good!! Its considered as Comedy flick but I hardly found 2-3 such moments where actly i felt like laughing!! Bt was quite good movie over all 2.2-2.4/5

Welcome is ok ok movie, and is worth watching once, it has carried on the same non sense kind of comedy line that has been going on in Bollywood since last some time!! Bt performance of everyone in the film was worth praise!! 2/5

I watched "The Invasion" yesterday.

Didn't like it much. I watched it just for Nicole Kidman, nothing too special about the movie.

I watched National Treasures: Book of Secrets the other day. Pretty decent movie, just like the first one.