Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

oh f**k boll responds

Yes, we've definitely heard all about Uwe Boll's claim that if a million concerned gamers were to band together, say via internet petition, he'd stop making movies. You can throttle bak on the tips, Turbo. While no one at the Kotaku Towers complex believes that Uwe will give up the movie biz for a second, it doesn't seem to have curbed enthusiasm for an internet rallying cry. How does Mr. Boll respond?

In shattered English, Boll says he hopes that someone, somewhere will start a pro-Uwe petition. Why? Here's why.

"I'm not a f**king retard like Michael Bay or other people running around in the business or Eli Roth making the same shitty movies over and over again," says Boll. "If you really look at my movies you will see my real genius you know, and if you go on May 23 on Postal you will see that I deliver a movie what nobody else delivered in the last 10 years, what is way better as all that social critic George Clooney bullshit what you get every f**king weekend."

Pretty infallible, but if it's not clear yet, Boll clearly illustrates that you're at fault, not him. "You have to really wake up and you have to see me what I am," he says. "I am the only genius in the whole f**king business. Goodbye."

Genius? And how! He's got a legion of anti-fans paying him more attention than ever as Postal approaches. I'm off to generate that pro-Boll petition, 'cause if Boll stops making movies, we're out a half-dozen posts a month. Oh, and sprinkle some [sic] around this post. It's all verbatim.

OMG!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

video of uwe boll's statement:

http://www.movieset.com/postal

:roflroll2:

just saw the trailer of bangkok dangerous starring nicholas cage, seems good but i hate his new look!!

and 2 more which seemed real funny were The love Guru(jessica alba and mike myers) and ster brothers(will farrel and john c reily), too good man, must check it out!!

and yeah the last i heard even prince of persia was being made that too by micheal bay but nt sure if he delayed the project cuz of transformers 2.........

and yeah, may is gonna be the best summer!!

i watched the following movies while i was at my mausi's place----

Shrek---9/10 Gr8 movie.My fav shrek out of all three.

Shrek 2---8/10 Good movie.Not as funny as the first one but has a bettre story.

Shrek 3---5/10. Movie sucked big time.Just watched for the sake of watching it.

Babel---9/10. Gr8 gr8 movie.Loved every second of it.Its unconventional so ppl who didnt like Black may prolly find it boring.

Covenant---7.5/10 A so-so movie.Run of the mill stuff.

i watched the following movies while i was at my mausi's place----

Shrek---9/10 Gr8 movie.My fav shrek out of all three.

Shrek 2---8/10 Good movie.Not as funny as the first one but has a bettre story.

Shrek 3---5/10. Movie sucked big time.Just watched for the sake of watching it.

Babel---9/10. Gr8 gr8 movie.Loved every second of it.Its unconventional so ppl who didnt like Black may prolly find it boring.

Covenant---7.5/10 A so-so movie.Run of the mill stuff.

agreed about shrek 3..........wht were they thinking??

cloverfeild - awsome...... stupid movie made smartly!

^^Twas like they thought ....OK Letz see how much cash we can pump out last time from the suckers who are gonna watch this coz they watched the first two parts.

Thank god i watched it on a pirated DVD and damaged them from earning a fw dollars :D

BTW @slimshady:Did you like Black(Hindi one)??

^^Twas like they thought ....OK Letz see how much cash we can pump out last time from the suckers who are gonna watch this coz they watched the first two parts.

Thank god i watched it on a pirated DVD and damaged them from earning a fw dollars :D

BTW @slimshady:Did you like Black(Hindi one)??

i know!! one of the worst sequels ever!!

it was all about fart jokes........ WTF?

Poor Uwe Boll. Beat up some game nerds and making some shitty movies and suddenly everyone hates your guts. What gives?! Some folks dislike Uwe so much that they've created an online petition hoping to do what online petitions typically do: Nothing. That, or convince Dr. Boll to stop making crappy movies. Ha! From an interview with website FEARnet:

Are you aware that there is a petition online, signed by 18,000 people, requesting that you stop making movies?

Yeah, I know that. 18,000 is not enough to convince me.

How many would it take?

One million. Now we have a new goal.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

161659 signatures so far :D

http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html

[
anyone seen REQUIEM FOR A DREAM ?? amazing movie

amazing and depressing. I would rather watch Trainspotting.

BLOW... another amazing movie... again,,depressing.. but johnny depp nailed it...

WTF ? Johny Depp in Trainspotting ? :ko2:

Must be the version I never saw.

Was wondering abt the same thing! Shouldn't it be Ewan McGregor; the guy who went around europe biking with his friend??? Anyways watched Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke....both amazing animes; must watch, along with Spirited Away.

wow never thought, wuld find another anime fan, damm gr8 movies man, have u seen full metal alchemist and the movie?? damm good man

did anyone see grave of the fireflies??

very depressing though, but quite good!!

Has anyone here seen the latest Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs trailer? Here's the 720p link:

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone..._01_720p_dl.mov

That little creature cracks me up :rofl2:

And here's the 720p link for Street Kings (Keanu Reeves, Forest Whitaker) <--awesome fast paced action:

http://movies.apple.com/movies/fox_searchl...-tlra_h720p.mov

Edited by MightySkate

Has anyone here seen the latest Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs trailer? Here's the 720p link:

http://pdl.stream.aol.com/aol/us/moviefone..._01_720p_dl.mov

That little creature cracks me up :rofl2:

And here's the 720p link for Street Kings (Keanu Reeves, Forest Whitaker) <--awesome fast paced action:

http://movies.apple.com/movies/fox_searchl...-tlra_h720p.mov

lol, yeah saw it in morning only.....seems really awsome, but next year summmer trailer now?? ya poor squart!!

And knocked up is just ok. I didnt think it was too great.

finished watching and i agree. really funny moments are few and far.

next on the list is 'sideways' and 'death at a funeral'

but seriously, can anyone recommend a really funny movie that doesnt rely on stupid gags ie something satirical??

but seriously, can anyone recommend a really funny movie that doesnt rely on stupid gags ie something satirical??

Birdcage, The Producers (either version), Dr Strangelove - all brilliant comedies. Doesn't rely on cheap tricks. Then there's good ole American Pie (only the first).

Birdcage, The Producers (either version), Dr Strangelove - all brilliant comedies. Doesn't rely on cheap tricks. Then there's good ole American Pie (only the first).

yup dr. strangelove is awsome.....and also u mite like 40 year old virgin!! lol,its ok kinda like knocked up