Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Saw Mission to Mars and The Polar Express yesterday. Mission to Mars tries to do "The Abyss" with an outer space motif but fails. The Polar Express is a terrific movie. Highly recommended :thumbsup:

i never knew polar express was a good movie ... ignored it all along..... mission to mars ... the story was not worth making a movie.... :D

@ aman and chaz... please open a separate thread and do ur chats there or use yahoo messenger or google chat or something .... dont clutter up the forum ... :threatenlumber:

correct, we wer planning to drop by at ur place!

BTW, watched Scary movie and BeerFest yesterday,,

BeerFest was one good movie, i liked it, aah it made me feel why i dont drink :)..

its made by sm Jay Chandaran, bt dialogue and direction are good!

Now scary movie was smthing TOO nonsence to like it, though the actor Anna Faris is one good element to make me watch the film! Hot Shots film was better nonsense film!

Edited by Chaztin

Iron-Man Teaser Trailer!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

Couldn't be any better!! Robert Downey Jr. was kind of an odd choice for a superhero flick but he seems to be perfect for the role. Tony Stark is a rich alcoholic playboy in the comics. Robert Downey is no stranger to that!

Iron-Man Teaser Trailer!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

Couldn't be any better!! Robert Downey Jr. was kind of an odd choice for a superhero flick but he seems to be perfect for the role. Tony Stark is a rich alcoholic playboy in the comics. Robert Downey is no stranger to that!

Only that in this case they had to change the back story to "repeat drug abuser"

Christian Bale to star as Solid Snake in the upcoming MGS movie ?

In the latest edition of Nuts magazine ( UK ) there is an interview with Christian Bale, in which he states he`s in the running to play Solid Snake in the 2009 movie Metal Gear Solid. I think he would be a great choice if he gets the part, but who would you like to see play Snake in the movie?

Sorry no link to the interview.