Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

^^ watch it asap. dont know if it'll run too long. also be prepared for ppl talking, phoning, snoring because they can't understand what's the big deal about some animals jumping around.

PS. welcome back!

you liar, prince caspian was U/A not A. :angry:

i kid

:D

^^ watch it asap. dont know if it'll run too long. also be prepared for ppl talking, phoning, snoring because they can't understand what's the big deal about some animals jumping around.

PS. welcome back!

I hope it runs... I won't be back in India before the end of May. Can't watch it here either because I'm gonna be really tied down with work for the next two weeks and besides there's no theater nearby.

BTW, Is Harry Gregson-Williams doing the score for Prince Caspian too? I loved the score for the first Narnia...

Pictures from G.I. Joe...

Duke (Channing Tatum)

002478272587.jpg

General Hawk (Dennis Quaid)

002479084588.jpg

Breaker (Saïd Taghmaoui)

002479084544.jpg

Baroness (Sienna Miller)

002478272537.jpg

Ripcord (Malon Wayans)

002478272631.jpg

Destro (Christopher Eccleston)

002478272575.jpg

Heavy Duty (Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje)

002478272613.jpg

Scarlett (Rachel Nichols)

002478272641.jpg

Snake Eyes (Ray Park)

002479084644.jpg

Storm Shadow (Byung-hun Lee)

002478272661.jpg

I'm not so sure about the "all black" look but honestly I don't think the classic costumes would work in a movie. I mean imagine Hugh Jackman wearing the yellow spandex costume in the X-Men movies...

Also, since this is going to be a kind of like an origin movie the Cobra organization probably won't even exist until I guess the end of the movie. Also, Destro is not yet the Destro we know.Storm Shadow however, ummm... looks lame... he looks like a surgeon.

Edited by Tyler