Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Haha, man i did catch twilight on star or hbo, dont remember. Dear god, its like that woman never learnt to smile!!! She just tries to move her jaw and face muscles to try and show her teeth :wacko:

but when she does smile.. it lights up her face. (then again, she is playing the role of a completely confused teen, whose mind is completely fecked)

She is beautiful. i have a silly old-mans crush on her

Edited by DevilsOwn

If I had to go that way, I'd pick Emma Watson over her.

If you had to go that way? Didn't you just marry? Pagin Dr. Nemo :P

On another note, no1 killed Jessica was so so mediocre. Considering that the subject was there on a platter, and it was a pretty damn sensitive one, it was even worse. Pretty stupid performances by ev1. Rani should not deliver long lines in English. Ever.

Also if this is how courts are run where the prosecutor can only say objection janaab w.o break like a broken tape then criminals might as well shoot sm1 right in the court and walk away. :suicide:

saw this old classic movie - It Happen One Night.....if anyone has seen dil hai ki manta nahi- aamir Khan and pooja Bhatt..it is exact copy of that movie...every scene and most of the dialogues has been copied too...I have seen dil hai ki manta nahi much before and now this....even then i really enjoyed this movie....it was really fantastic....it told the story a little better and in a nice short way ...so people who have seen dil hai ki manta nahi can check it out too....... hindi version with songs and all is just the way we Indians are usually born with....so i kinda would say i liked that too.....specially dil hai ki manta nahi had awesome acting by aamir khan and had great songs too. :good:

The first movie to get the big five Oscars (picture, director, actor, actress, screenplay). Since then only two movies have managed the feat - One Flew over the cuckoo's nest and Silence of the Lambs. Interestingly enough, all three won the Adapted Screenplay category.

If I had to go that way, I'd pick Emma Watson over her.

and here afty thought you getting hitched would improve his chances.