HundredProofSam

Movie Discussion Thread

68671 posts in this topic

If I had to go that way, I'd pick Emma Watson over her.

If you had to go that way? Didn't you just marry? Pagin Dr. Nemo :P

On another note, no1 killed Jessica was so so mediocre. Considering that the subject was there on a platter, and it was a pretty damn sensitive one, it was even worse. Pretty stupid performances by ev1. Rani should not deliver long lines in English. Ever.

Also if this is how courts are run where the prosecutor can only say objection janaab w.o break like a broken tape then criminals might as well shoot sm1 right in the court and walk away. :suicide:

She was there in Into the Wild! Hirsch's sister?

Nah, Stewart played Tracy Tatro, the female Joni Mitchell as mentioned by the hippie couple.

Hirsch's sister was played by Jena Malone. The chick from Donnie Darko.

Nah, Stewart played Tracy Tatro, the female Joni Mitchell as mentioned by the hippie couple.

Hirsch's sister was played by Jena Malone. The chick from Donnie Darko.

Did anybody like this movie...??I was watching it late night and i was like :ko:

saw this old classic movie - It Happen One Night.....if anyone has seen dil hai ki manta nahi- aamir Khan and pooja Bhatt..it is exact copy of that movie...every scene and most of the dialogues has been copied too...I have seen dil hai ki manta nahi much before and now this....even then i really enjoyed this movie....it was really fantastic....it told the story a little better and in a nice short way ...so people who have seen dil hai ki manta nahi can check it out too....... hindi version with songs and all is just the way we Indians are usually born with....so i kinda would say i liked that too.....specially dil hai ki manta nahi had awesome acting by aamir khan and had great songs too. :good:

The first movie to get the big five Oscars (picture, director, actor, actress, screenplay). Since then only two movies have managed the feat - One Flew over the cuckoo's nest and Silence of the Lambs. Interestingly enough, all three won the Adapted Screenplay category.

If I had to go that way, I'd pick Emma Watson over her.

and here afty thought you getting hitched would improve his chances.

It's official: Elijah Wood is starring in 'The Hobbit'

Melbourne, Jan 10 (ANI): Elijah Wood will revisit his role as Frodo in the upcoming big screen version of 'The Hobbit' despite his character not featuring in the book by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Wood has been cast in the two-part Peter Jackson-helmed film, which is a prequel to 'The Lord of The Rings' trilogy, reports the Herald Sun.

Frodo is expected to open the movie, possibly reading a book about Bilbo's adventures, on which the story is based.

Jackson has signed Martin Freeman to play Bilbo Baggins, and Cate Blanchett and Orlando Bloom to reprise their roles as the elves Galadriel and Legolas. (ANI)

source

:wOOtjumpy:

I cant wait for the hoobit ...loved the lotr series and peter jackson ka toh jawab nahi. :majesty:

Thanx...though i still might see it cuz of John Hurt....Btw MGM makes some shitty movies...so when i saw this was a MGM production..that was a heads up for me...

Anyways is there any concrete movie for Crime and Punishment???I searched on imdb there werent many..

Thanx...though i still might see it cuz of John Hurt....Btw MGM makes some shitty movies...so when i saw this was a MGM production..that was a heads up for me...

Anyways is there any concrete movie for Crime and Punishment???I searched on imdb there werent many..

No clue about that. Wiki says there have been 25 adaptations, both films and TV series. A straight adaptation would be difficult to film though, there may be influences here and there.

BTW if you are into Russian authors/directors you can check out some Tarkovsky's stuff (Stalker seems to be the most popular and known among gamers). There are other good ones: Alexander Nevsky, Ballad of a Soldier, Station for Two etc etc.

Also, the Swedish movie Lilya 4-ever. It's about a girl from former Soviet Union. A must watch if you are a Brutalist Architecture geek.