Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

20 hours ago, Ph3N0M said:

Might see The Shape of Water next week. It's releasing today here.

No Indian release date in sight *sigh*

On 12/8/2017 at 3:50 AM, Joe Cool said:

IJ8Th6B.gif

Don't watch the video if you haven't seen BR 2049. It's a little spoilery.

Holy sh*t! December 26 :wOOtjumpy:

As much as I'm hyped for TLJ, I'm honestly looking forward to this more.

Have been itching to rewatch it for quite some time.

My better judgment is warning me to take these reactions with a big handful of salt (There were people claiming that Rogue One was better than ESB :lol: ).

But then again, I'd be lying if I said these reactions haven't managed to raise my excitement level. I guess I never learn.

11 hours ago, Star Lord said:

Hype hype hype!

Eh. I am super hyped but everytime I read overwhelmingly positive early reviews I have to remind myself to pretend as if its a DC film to not get overhyped. 

Early reviews are worthless. 

1 hour ago, adity said:

Tropic thunder is pretty awesome. I ignored it every time on prime video because it had Ben stiller on the cover and I thought it would be some bs try hard comedy. Turns out it's pretty  good. 

The best parts are the fake trailers made for the movie, RDJ staying in character till the DVD commentary and ofcourse Tom Cruise as Les Grossman.

Edited by Snake
  • Like 1

Star Wars: The Last Jedi is the quintessential Star Wars movie. It embraces everything in the franchise that came before while taking big risks to push the story into new and unexpected places. While there are a few subplots that weigh it down in the middle, everything ultimately works toward delivering an absolutely stunning sequence of events that make its emotionally rich ending a possibility. It’s dramatic, it’s exciting, it’s heartfelt, it’s heartbreaking, and it’s funnier than any Star Wars movie has any right to be. It doesn’t answer every lingering fan question but it darn well delivers on the ones it chooses to address, ending things on a satisfying note even though there’s one more chapter in this trilogy. And on top of all that, the final scene bucks all Star Wars trends, yet it works because it’s reflective of what makes the saga as a whole so special.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi is easily the best in the franchise since Empire.

Nh7RYPQ.png Nh7RYPQ.png Nh7RYPQ.png

• Like 1