3. Ninja Gaiden 3 collectors

4. Max Payne collectors statue

5. Far Cry Kyrat Edition statue + box + other goodies

6. Tomb Raider Definitive Artbook edition

7. Future Cop LAPD for PSX

8. Sleeping Dogs definitive

9. AC Unity

10. Metro Redux

11. Settlers of Catan (Got this board game as a gift :) )

Also bought a basic phone as my Redmi Note isn't Quad band GSM.

The GOW Pandora box is lovely; now the question is how do I carry all this stuff back :D, planning to ditch Reese chocs which someone had requested :P

IMG_590797355.jpg

IMG_5909e2066.jpg

IMG_591023dff.jpg

IMG_59113d413.jpg

IMG_5912c44cf.jpg

IMG_5913be13d.jpg

IMG_5915a6ca9.jpg

IMG_5916394a0.jpg

IMG_59196bcf2.jpg

IMG_5920bf322.jpg

IMG_592163e11.jpg

IMG_59220e037.jpg

IMG_5928fd8c9.jpg

IMG_59333c6cd.jpg

• Like 8

Gave in and bought myself a Phantom 3 Advanced.

Too many hot chicks in your area you wanna spy on? :P

It's beautiful :)

Although, even though I don't know anything about these things, I think the controller could've been better. Something in the lines of an Xbox 360 controller or the like = better maneuverability?

Edit: Sorry, I just took a better look at the controller. It's good enough. I thought it was the generic right/left and front/back setup like in those kiddy RC cars :P Like I said, don't know sh*t about these :suicide:

Edited by Kazekage Gaara

Too many hot chicks in your area you wanna spy on? :P

It's beautiful :)

Although, even though I don't know anything about these things, I think the controller could've been better. Something in the lines of an Xbox 360 controller or the like = better maneuverability?

Edit: Sorry, I just took a better look at the controller. It's good enough. I thought it was the generic right/left and front/back setup like in those kiddy RC cars :P Like I said, don't know sh*t about these :suicide:

Thank you!

If I had to spy, I would rather get this camera. Quadcopters are sh*t for spying, atleast the hobby grade ones that I play with. It is just scare-mongering at work, which is leading to hobby quads getting shot at. :(

As for the controllers, the control sticks are mounted on high quality gimbals with a wide range of coverage. In contrast, the video game controllers can only move so much, which would translate into extreme movement for just a little nudge on the stick.

This one has a pretty good controller, good quality, high capacity battery and well integrated buttons specific to Phantom. I have a better controller for my other quads. A Taranis X9D Plus. I wish I could fly the Phantom using my Taranis.

• Like 2

thanks to @alpha for suggesting the SoundMAGIC ES18, got it from amazon (never disappoints, fast delivery). The earphones rock for the price (VFM), sadly, just tested it and gift wrapped it, gonna depart from it tomorrow (goes to le gf)

damages: Rs. 549/- ( COD )

6zaW1H0.jpg

gVbHXJt.jpg

n3aDPmk.jpgJy3s9bc.jpg

Edited by Pushy

^ Congratulations Pushy. When are you getting your own pair?

This seems like a good option.

Do you know anything good which has a mic and volume control? ( basically a handsfree for mobile phone)

Volume options as an in-line remote are generally only in more expensive models. Check the mi Pistons 3 if you want something cheap and reliable, although be wary that the IEM's themselves do not seal very well and require a decently souped up source to power to the best.

Alternately if you have a good enough budget, the Sennheiser Momentum's are also a worthy contender.

^ Congratulations Pushy. When are you getting your own pair?

Volume options as an in-line remote are generally only in more expensive models. Check the mi Pistons 3 if you want something cheap and reliable, although be wary that the IEM's themselves do not seal very well and require a decently souped up source to power to the best.

Alternately if you have a good enough budget, the Sennheiser Momentum's are also a worthy contender.

Need very basic ones. budget 1k -2k... would not even mind if there is something even cheaper, :P

I was fine with ones that came in the box with Samsung Note 2