What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

^ How does the plastic feel?

Feels fine although that may be because i've used only cheap mice until now.Only thing is mice is a bit small.I expected it to be a little bigger.Pure claw grip.Those customizable led lights on both sides do look cool though.My previous mice was Lenovo M6811 which lasted a little more than 2 years.

I love this mouse. I used it for work, but the dreaded left click issue started happening in around four months of use. Got replaced and still got same issues in 2-3 months. Since, I have been using another mouse :(

Given a choice, I would use only this mouse, purely for the button placement and customizable options.

Sent from my XT1052 using Tapatalk

Feels fine although that may be because i've used only cheap mice until now.Only thing is mice is a bit small.I expected it to be a little bigger.Pure claw grip.Those customizable led lights on both sides do look cool though.My previous mice was Lenovo M6811 which lasted a little more than 2 years.

Just as Vipul said. I even reviewed the original G300 so I know the issues from that one.

Wanted to know if LOGITECH made any changes to effect better QA. Have fun and be careful.

Is it ambidextrous?

Yes. If they have not done much apart from give the G300s a new lick of paint, the review should still hold well.

The only other ambidextrous design I am aware in this price range are the LOGITECH G302 and SteelSeries Rival 100 if you are looking for the same. Cheers!

Some loot from last couple of weeks. b058db5b18be6aa05cbe54817fd8a4e1.jpg

Thanks to Kinjal for the great steel books.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 4

I love this mouse. I used it for work, but the dreaded left click issue started happening in around four months of use. Got replaced and still got same issues in 2-3 months. Since, I have been using another mouse :(

Given a choice, I would use only this mouse, purely for the button placement and customizable options.

I am currently suffering the left click issue and right click is failing too.

thing is there is no ambidextrous mouse in 1-2k range so im fooked T_T

I am currently suffering the left click issue and right click is failing too.

thing is there is no ambidextrous mouse in 1-2k range so im fooked T_T

I have since bought G302. It is working fine since last 5 odd months. Not as good as that one, but going well so far.