What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

4 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

How are boat headphones/earphones?

Any good? 

had got it for le gf, so far so good

music quality is good too

mic would need an improvement

http://www.amazon.in/boAt-BassHeads-225-Special-Headphones/dp/B01MF8MB65?_encoding=UTF8&portal-device-attributes=desktop&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

4 hours ago, Pushy said:

Thanks. Thinking of getting the same model. Can you suggest some good earphones that are not canal phones? I don't like inserting them in my ear canal.

5 hours ago, playstation said:

Gaming shopping ..also lot of other stuff but not gaming related from Swiss....Wii u ke library almost puri hogayi meri...only 2-3 games left among the best games released for Wii U .... :P 

20170816_173838.jpg

Picture of your WiiU collection please :)

OT ... Lindt laya kya waha se :P

12 minutes ago, NightTroller said:

Picture of your WiiU collection please :)

OT ... Lindt laya kya waha se :P

ha bhai...Lindt laya .....nahi toh sab maarte ....chocolate was on everyones list of things to get there....

many of wii u games are digital...so cant post pictures.......cant wait to play captain toad. 

Edited by playstation

5 hours ago, playstation said:

Gaming shopping ..also lot of other stuff but not gaming related from Swiss....Wii u ke library almost puri hogayi meri...only 2-3 games left among the best games released for Wii U .... :P 

20170816_173838.jpg

Congrats man :) The joy of getting the physical disks....unmatched.

Edited by krados

9 hours ago, playstation said:

ha bhai...Lindt laya .....nahi toh sab maarte ....chocolate was on everyones list of things to get there....

many of wii u games are digital...so cant post pictures.......cant wait to play captain toad. 

Hehe ... we also got a lot of Toblerone and Lindts when we visited last year :)

Par kuch bhi kaho physical discs ki baat hi alag hai; I am planning on adding a WiiU to my collection if I can get one with decent pricing. Will reach out to you then to plan my game purchases